Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 09:03 PM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

[ QUOTE ]
im so confused

[/ QUOTE ]

the truth shall set you free
Old 08-01-2007, 10:03 PM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea???

[ QUOTE ]
Update? Did you take the job? If so, how is it going? How many points do you have, I'll sign up under if you if I can get some points-back or something. We can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy coincidence that this thread was bumped today because I actually start this Friday! It would've been much earlier, but I went back and forth on my decision to sign up. I'm very excited. If you want to sign up under me then let me know for sure. I'll need some personal info and a contact number. Let me get started first, and send me a PM sometime next week and we'll go from there.

-Assani
Old 08-01-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Update? Did you take the job? If so, how is it going? How many points do you have, I'll sign up under if you if I can get some points-back or something. We can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy coincidence that this thread was bumped today because I actually start this Friday! It would've been much earlier, but I went back and forth on my decision to sign up. I'm very excited. If you want to sign up under me then let me know for sure. I'll need some personal info and a contact number. Let me get started first, and send me a PM sometime next week and we'll go from there.

-Assani

[/ QUOTE ]

please keep this thread updated about the difficulties and triumphs of running oats
Old 08-02-2007, 03:11 AM

Can you please tell us why they have to hand deliver hot oats in a barrel by foot.. Like where's it going, what's it used for??
Old 08-02-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Re: \"Make a million $$ in a few minutes of work each day\"...good idea?

Hookers and blow and wake up in a ditch somewhere
Old 08-02-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you please tell us why they have to hand deliver hot oats in a barrel by foot.. Like where's it going, what's it used for??

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comeon!!!!!!!! I'll give you a shiny new penny... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2007, 06:34 PM

It is awfully cold at 4:30AM in the Northeast during the winter, I may opt for AZ.

On January 26th this year you would be hauling hot oates in 9 degree weather, with no socks this sucks.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is awfully cold at 4:30AM in the Northeast during the winter, I may opt for AZ.

On January 26th this year you would be hauling hot oates in 9 degree weather, with no socks this sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Compared to Arizona in the middle of the summer??? 4 degrees in the winter, vs. 110 degress in the summer. Hard choice, imo.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude the oats will keep you warm! AZ in the summer + boiling oats = a million degrees.