Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

I just wanted to say TD visa is great! I deposited on fulltilt with my TD visa recently to take advantage of their deposit bonus. Today I got my visa bill and on my statement it says purchased from Fulltiltpoker.com. Awesome!
Old 06-20-2007, 12:33 PM

MB Cheque Trip Report:

Requested on the 9th, arrived on the 19th...so <2 business weeks. Going to take <15business days to clear my bank, though. So, the wire is absolutely the best option.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:58 PM

I'd suggest contacting Party to express your thoughts on the rate increases. May not seem like a big deal now but if we let this one slip by without protesting all of a sudden it'll be $5 to withdraw. I'm sure nothing will come of it and they don't give a rat's ass about their customers and it's a complete waste of an e-mail but do it anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2007, 03:31 PM

For those trying to fund Moneybookers via Ultimate Bet...I couldn't initially withdraw to my MB account, luckily I was in the process of formatting and when I re-installed the program MB suddenly appeared as a withdrawal option [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I can confirm that I made a withdrawal (my first) and it got to my MB account in ~24 hrs.

Hope this helps someone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to say TD visa is great! I deposited on fulltilt with my TD visa recently to take advantage of their deposit bonus. Today I got my visa bill and on my statement it says purchased from Fulltiltpoker.com. Awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG so jealous. ScotiaVisa won't even allow me to deposit on e-passport =).
Old 06-21-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For those trying to fund Moneybookers via Ultimate Bet...I couldn't initially withdraw to my MB account, luckily I was in the process of formatting and when I re-installed the program MB suddenly appeared as a withdrawal option [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I can confirm that I made a withdrawal (my first) and it got to my MB account in ~24 hrs.

Hope this helps someone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

On UB, I had to make a small deposit ($25) via moneybookers before I could withdraw. I then had to wait 48 hours before I could make a withdrawl. After that I was able to withdraw and it hit my MB account within 24 hours.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So today I attempted to send a wire to Moneybookers via Bank of Montreal. It turned out to be their first day with a new automated system and was a giant headache. They couldn't even find Commerzbank to send the money to, so I'm not very confident the wire is even going to go through. :P

Trip report to follow, hopefully a short and successful one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wire successfully received by MB today, for a 2.5 day turnaround. Not bad at all considering the lack of confidence instilled in me by the BMO tellers. :/

Woot!
Old 06-21-2007, 09:57 PM

Is there any easy way to transfer money from Click2pay to Moneybookers. Say 6-7k. I did this with Everest once making a large deposit with Click2pay and then a small one with Moneybookers but they locked my account the second time I tried and told me not to do it again. I need to withdraw to my bank account and I was using the Party ETF which I have found very quick but does not take CLick2pay. I have been transfering money through Ongame sites but they have a policy where if you deposit a 1000 with Click2pay then withdraw the first 1000 goes back to Click2pay. Any suggestions?
Old 06-21-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any easy way to transfer money from Click2pay to Moneybookers. Say 6-7k. I did this with Everest once making a large deposit with Click2pay and then a small one with Moneybookers but they locked my account the second time I tried and told me not to do it again. I need to withdraw to my bank account and I was using the Party ETF which I have found very quick but does not take CLick2pay. I have been transfering money through Ongame sites but they have a policy where if you deposit a 1000 with Click2pay then withdraw the first 1000 goes back to Click2pay. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
That news about OnGame sucks...that was one of the methods I was hoping to use. Many of the iPoker skins also use both, as does Absolute. The key is likely going to be doing it in conjunction with some play. IE Everest might have worked fine, but it doesn't sound like you gave them any action...or did you?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That news about OnGame sucks...that was one of the methods I was hoping to use. Many of the iPoker skins also use both, as does Absolute. The key is likely going to be doing it in conjunction with some play. IE Everest might have worked fine, but it doesn't sound like you gave them any action...or did you?

[/ QUOTE ]\

First time yes second time no and they locked my account. Not sure if I deposited now and played then withdrew what they would say.