Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2007, 09:44 AM

Default Also returned from a long time away....what Ive been up to.

I havent posted on 2p2 for a few months so I thought Id give MMB a shout. First off thank you to every one here that was around and giving me ideas and support on my startup a few months ago.....

Background: 2 months ago I started on a venture to open my own company from home to do whats called "skiptracing" or locating people remotely for creditors and other interested parties.

Since then I have sucessfully landed an opportunity with a large company for an open ended contract where I have been getting far more buisness than I can keep up with.
I am 5 days away from giving a 30 day notice to my day job.

Im pretty confident I will do quite well on my own, but as a compromise with my wife I have decided to also take on a part time job for 3-4 hours a day away from the house( Job suggestions welcome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) ...and honestly this will make my transition from quitting my day job much easier.

Anyways thanks to everyone in MMB for kicking my in the behind to get started. The next year is looking bright indeed.

(All questons or comments welcomed)

Thanks,
Richard