Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Best popular economist ever?
Friedrich von Hayek 4 7.84%
Milton Friedman 9 17.65%
Murray Rothbard 3 5.88%
Ludwig Von Mises 7 13.73%
John Maynard Keynes 3 5.88%
Adam Smith 21 41.18%
Thomas Sowell 4 7.84%
Paul Samuelson 0 0%
Lawrence Klein 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we're never going to hear the end of either of it, not since Justin put six penises on Brandi's back at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

And Jman wins the thread.

First ZJ multiaccounting joke I actually laughed at in months.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 AM

this doesn't change the fact that zeejusting is an awful human being.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:14 AM

You guys need to get over this ZJ [censored]. dozens of regular posters on here did the exact same thing and just didnt get caught. Everyone knows it, and I wish a few of the offenders would just step up so that everyone would get off ZJs case all the time and instead blame everyone equally.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:17 AM

6 zjs attack 1 ph now go
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 AM

Well said, curtains, and not only that, but there are plenty of people STILL doing it now and haven't (and never will) been caught. I have no clue why everyone thinks Justin's such an 'awful human being' for one thing which he clearly already said he regretted. It happened a while ago and he paid for it.

But enough of that, Justin's awesome and he's trashing Hellmuth verbally and at the table. Go Justin.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 AM

Riverboatking, Hallingol, and I played his table for about 3 hrs. He was very annoying. He yelled at the dealer a few times, every time someone bet it was apparently the biggest decision ever. He'd get up around walk talk to people around the room. It was pretty embarrassing for his apparent ability.

He made some sweet calls like a snap call preflop all in with A10 against JJ and won. He shoved preflop with AJ over my 33. I called after a few minutes afterwards he hits a J on a river and says well I wanted him to call. Not sure what that means.

He kept trying to call out rbk for not ante-ing 25 chips. It was rather ridiculous to the point they had to call the floor over.

I'd say phil played pretty close to the worst at the table, and definitely acted the worst. It was pretty pathetic how many times he told our side of the table how good he was. No one cared. He said he was worth a billion dollars and building an empire or something.

He finally knocked me out when I had a little less than 3k, and shoved the button with 150/300 blinds. I had AA, he went back and forth for a while, then he said "you weren't talking when you were big before I call!" I was talking to rbk about something else i don't remember. My AA couldn't crack his A9 for about a 3rd of his stack. Well played phil you are a class act.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to get over this ZJ [censored]. dozens of regular posters on here did the exact same thing and just didnt get caught. Everyone knows it, and I wish a few of the offenders would just step up so that everyone would get off ZJs case all the time and instead blame everyone equally.

[/ QUOTE ]

at turning stone a couple of years ago Veronica O was telling the table some dumb story about a guy who chopped the nightly $10r with himself. we all had a good laugh.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. I think a lot of us would have taken advantage of that bug in Party's software if we had known about it as well. Also, why does everybody forgot that JJProdigy was the original person to get caught?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. I think a lot of us would have taken advantage of that bug in Party's software if we had known about it as well. Also, why does everybody forgot that JJProdigy was the original person to get caught?

[/ QUOTE ]

dozens of people did it and many posters know at least a few of them. I guess some people still do, although I don't know anyone now.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Much of the ZJ hating is because of his behavior since the multiaccounting, but it's there's only so many tico jokes you can make. Feel free to riff on CPOY guarantees and such, to balance things out.