Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 07:46 AM

Default NoIQ Monthly Leaderboards...

Hi,

Im presuming 2+2 has a decent contingent amongst the high volume regs on NoIQ and I was wondering what sort of volume you have to put in to qualify for the leader board in VPP's/hands per month. I was pretty shocked as I put in c. 12k hands or so in the first week of Oct and wasn't even in the top 100.

Also, slightly different subject but does anybody know if you still qualify for the monthly VIP cashback if you are also receiving RB through your NoIQ account?

Cheers.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:54 AM

Default Re: NoIQ Monthly Leaderboards...

Some of the affiliates run separate rake races which require much smaller volumes to cash (I am in a $500 slot with 3 days to go this month for $2200 in rake for example) but yeh the main NOIQ rake race is insane with really poor prizes for huge volumes - bronze token anyone?.

The VIP RB is in additon to your rake race payments (whether via the site or from an affiliate) I think.

I am brown VIP at the moment and about to reach black (top level) VIP for next month. This is supposed to equate to 38% base RB (+ any rake race payments). They also do say to email them for special deals once you reach black.

Can anyone give me a heads-up on what sort (if any) of special deals might be on offer for top level VIP players here?
Old 11-01-2007, 11:31 AM

bump

edit: i spoke to someone while playing about this - they finished top three with over 120k hands in a month.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:53 AM

lol i got no chance of that i would have a heart attck if i played 50k
Old 11-01-2007, 01:15 PM

hmm they have just pulled the affiliate rake races for this month (November)(orders from the iPoker network powers that be) - I am not a happy bunny as to make $$ in the overall rake race at NoIQ you need to make top 30 which isn;t possible for a part time player.

The affiliate rake race on the other hand, gave me an extra $500 rakeback for $2500 in monthly rake (+20% on the existing 38% or so which made the total ok).

About 33rd in the RTR affiliate race got me to 130th overall at the site. From the site itself I got 2 bronze tokens to a $1000 freeroll - excuse me if I don't think that's great reward for a top level VIP player generating $2.5k rake for them monthly.

The site need to spread out some rake race cash down to say 200th ranked or so if they want any serious player to keep playing there (apart from those top 30).

To be fair this isn't RTR's or NoIQ's fault as such as it's network wide thing, but as I can get 50%RB at Prima with no minimum hands played requirement, it's looking like I'm off elsewhere from today..
Old 11-02-2007, 06:50 PM

what is the affliate rake race?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:30 PM

your affiliates could run their own rake races until this month - was worth about an extra 20% RB..