Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2007, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

I figure he was just calling me out because I took money from him. Obviously a human could never beat him, it must have been a bot. After all, he was a 49/8/.6 or something.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:35 AM

lol I love when the 49/2/.5's start bitching at the tables, lolololol. I had one guy asking everyone if they were 2p2ers cuz he hated all of them, hahahahaha...

Palomino, you're clearly a bot. You've been cleverly programmed to be able to chat at the table too. That's like 4th level thinking in bot creation.

Dracain is good. He used to be weak tight, but we're working him into a winning player again.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol I love when the 49/2/.5's start bitching at the tables, lolololol. I had one guy asking everyone if they were 2p2ers cuz he hated all of them, hahahahaha...

[/ QUOTE ]

This happened to me last night (Maybe it was the same table). There was a 35/10ish a hole that kept being the table captain and then he asked someone if he was a 2p2er. I was sick of him berating a particular fish so I said something to the effect that he obviously didn't go there. He really seemed to have a grudge against 2p2ers so he started in with me. At least he quit berating the fish.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:10 PM

Anyone play much with Kronos? I played about 200 hands with him and he seemed pretty good. I don't play as much as most of you guys so I'm trying to find out who to avoid here.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:59 PM

Of course people like these guys don't like 2p2ers...we take all their money! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember Kronos being pretty good (although running really bad in my DB). Not someone that I'd choose to sit with unless there were several fish at the table though. Typical 30/20ish but very aggro after the flop.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:05 PM

Guy who I ahte to play with is Ludmilaa (sp?). doesnt seem to matter what I do that guy drills me
Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guy who I ahte to play with is Ludmilaa (sp?). doesnt seem to matter what I do that guy drills me

[/ QUOTE ]

He's pretty decent but overly aggro more often than not. I stopped playing Absolute because of their jackpot tables but I had over 1000 hands on Ludmilaaa and the key to him was to let him do all the betting and then jam him on the later streets. He's unable to fold when he's obviously well behind (like when you turn the nut flush and check-raise... he'll call down with TPMK).

I tried to avoid him and others like him when I could since there are more than enough passive fish on their to avoid locking horns with the variance-prone aggros there.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:14 PM

I used to avoid a handful of players regularly on AP, but the damned jackpot tables have taken away so many options. I realized it may be time to move to another site when I was playing every 3-6 non-jackpot table and it was the same players on each table. If it wasnt for the tasty rakeback I'd be long gone
Old 07-17-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing dracain is you? i only have 74 hands on him, but seems a little too tight to me.

On another note, I had some donkey say that I was a bot on AP tonight. Said it was obvious because of betting patterns and timing. LMAO...didn't he think the timing was due to multitabling? Fool. Sorry, had to vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, I am the only bot on AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

ILP is the only player I know that would make his bot a breakeven, rakeback tag
Old 07-17-2007, 04:15 PM

Yeah, lol, it may not have been the same table, but probably the same guy... hahaha...