Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: mmmmmm, Sunday

here is some metagame for you bitches. villain insta-rebought

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Button: $22.90
SB: $4.65
BB: $10.20
UTG: $8.90
MP: $9.95
CO: $8.35

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Button folds, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.44) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">UTG bets $0.20</font>, <font color="#FF0000">MP raises to $1.05</font>, CO calls $1.05, Hero folds, UTG folds.

Turn: ($2.75) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">MP bets $1.70</font>, CO calls $1.70.

River: ($6.15) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">MP bets $6.15</font>, CO calls $5.50 (all in).

Final Pot: $17.15

Results:
MP shows 8s, 5c, 7h, 8d (a full house, Eights full of Twos).
CO doesn't show Ad Th 9c 9d (two pair, nines and eights).
Outcome: ($17.15 Rake)
Old 09-10-2007, 02:05 AM

Busted flush draw + a pair of nines = teh nuts in PLO, LDO.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:10 AM

catch the Philly preseason game? The kicker Saverio Rocca is recently retired from Aussie Rules as a full forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerDBOd_zlg

I actually dont like the Rocca but the dude who nailed him wouldnt have got off so easily in an Aussie Rules game. It would have been an all in brawl probably. He seemed to bounce up pretty quickly after that cheapshot..thats standard for aussie rules LDO. Can kick too!

Oh and its Rocca as in Rock-a

Dont be surprised if you see Big Sav make a decent tackle or two at some point either. Go Aussie Go.

Any thoughts on whether he will make it? How does he rate as a kicker? Will he do better than Darren Bennett? (another Aussie who went from AFL to NFL..now retired)
Old 09-10-2007, 05:51 AM

Happy Birthday, CrMenace!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any of you guys catch the Philly preseason game? The kicker Saverio Rocca is recently retired from Aussie Rules as a full forward.

I actually dont like the Rocca but the dude who nailed him wouldnt have got off so easily in an Aussie Rules game. It would have been an all in brawl probably.

Dont be surprised if you see Big Sav make a decent tackle or two at some point either. Go Aussie Go.

Any thoughts on whether he will make it?

[/ QUOTE ]
lol that reminded me of the start of the 1989 Grand Final!!

But yeah, why no all-in brawl after that?

Also I think he should go alright he's got a pretty big boot on him!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:37 AM

Woohoo money card!!

Online 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (7.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB

Results below:
Hero has Tc 9c (straight, ten high).
CO has 4h 4s (straight, eight high).
Outcome: Hero wins 14.75 BB.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:46 AM

lol!!

Hand at Canada (Pot Limit Omaha)

lolnicefold posts the small blind of $.10.
somethingrandom posts the big blind of $.25.

somethingrandom: -- -- -- --
Gib: 5h Tc Ts 3s
Tightie: -- -- -- --
lolnicefold: -- -- -- --

Pre-flop:

Gib raises to $.85. Tightie folds. lolnicefold
calls. somethingrandom folds.

Flop (board: 7d 2c Ks):

lolnicefold checks. Gib bets $1.95. lolnicefold folds,
showing 6s 9d Ad As. Gib is returned $1.95
(uncalled).

Hand Summary:

$.06 is raked from a pot of $1.95.
Gib wins $1.89.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-10-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All about green dots

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was pretty stupid when I heard 'em talkin' about it thursday night.

"ok guys, we're gonna cheat this play and put a radio reciever in the wide out's helmet. Hey wait dude. Come back here. We gotta put a green dot on the back of your helmet. There ya go. Get in there."
Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
catch the Philly preseason game? The kicker Saverio Rocca is recently retired from Aussie Rules as a full forward.

I actually dont like the Rocca but the dude who nailed him wouldnt have got off so easily in an Aussie Rules game. It would have been an all in brawl probably. He seemed to bounce up pretty quickly after that cheapshot..thats standard for aussie rules LDO. Can kick too!

Any thoughts on whether he will make it? How does he rate as a kicker? Will he do better than Darren Bennett? (another Aussie who went from AFL to NFL..now retired)

[/ QUOTE ]
Anybody who can punt it 65 yards — and in American football that's counted as net from the line of scrimmage, so that ball went almost 80 yards in the air — is going to have a full-time job in the NFL and get paid pretty well to boot (pardon the pun).

The only reason there wasn't a brawl is because the NFL has pretty strict rules about it. In fact, judging from the way the commentators were talking, the Eagles' #19 who came over to take a whack at the Ravens' cheapshot artist was the one who was flagged — and it was right that he was.

However, the Ravens' dude went helmet-to-helmet on Rocca, and that's illegal. He should have also been flagged for it, and in some cases that gets you sent off, although we don't [censored] around with red cards and other weak [censored] like that in the NFL. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and hey — how about that Adelaide/Hawthorne game on Sunday? That was a doozy.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:05 PM

Wow.

I know not many of you follow F1 but there has been a stink this year about corporate espionage between Ferrari and Maclaren - Stepneygate.

This past week an Italian "journalist" reported that he had email evidence that showed that two of the Maclaren drivers had knowledge of the pilfered information. (This was reported just prior to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.

Journo admits concocting email quotes

[ QUOTE ]
An Italian journalist, who claimed he had evidence of the Fernando Alonso/Pedro de la Rosa's email that has landed McLaren in hot water, has confessed to making up the quotes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
However, Allievi has now confessed to concocting the quotes, saying that he did insist that the quotes were 'hypothetical' in their nature.

He told the Associated Press: "I made a free interpretation of what might have been said in the email."

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet his momma's proud of him.
Closed Thread