Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Nano,

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I was wondering if the next version of FTTO can have the option of opening tables based on the letter of the table name. I have two computers datamining and most of the time FTTO is opening up the same tables. I was hoping that maybe we can control the table names somehow and I thought doing it in ABC order would be great.

So I guess there would be a tab that says "all tables name starting with c and up" or "c's and Under"

Please let me know what you think of this and if that can be possible. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the wish list.

In the meantime, you can sort the column of table names in the lobby on your two computers differently. Put one in alphabetical order and one in reverse.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see. I should do this because FTTO captures the tables from top to bottom right? If so THANK YOU I WILL DO THAT!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone having any problems with FTTO and the custom FTP tables for their celebrity pros, (e.g. Matt Hughes, Bruce Buffer 1/2 NL FR)? FTTO is not closing those tables for me when they break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing that the title is unique for these tables, and FTTO doesn't recognize it as a table. I'll take a look for a solution soon.

nano
Old 11-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Lately I've noticed that FTTO has opened some full-ring 25NL and some deep-stacked $.15/.30 tables, even though I have it set to just get 6-max 25NL. Any idea why this would happen?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:03 PM

Not a huge problem but would it be possible to create a column whose function is to 'change all columns'. I datamine a wide range of games at different times so it gets kind of tedious clicking all of those pulldown tabs when I go from 6max PLO to headsup NL holdem to full ring PLO etc. I'd like to be able to click on one tab and be able to change all of the columns from NL to PL for instance. Not sure if this would be simple to add but it sure would be a nice feature.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not a huge problem but would it be possible to create a column whose function is to 'change all columns'. I datamine a wide range of games at different times so it gets kind of tedious clicking all of those pulldown tabs when I go from 6max PLO to headsup NL holdem to full ring PLO etc. I'd like to be able to click on one tab and be able to change all of the columns from NL to PL for instance. Not sure if this would be simple to add but it sure would be a nice feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add this to the list.
In the meantime, one thing you could do is have 2 or more versions of FTTO in different folders on your computer. The settings would be saved with each version. Then just run the version you want that day.
nano
Old 11-22-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lately I've noticed that FTTO has opened some full-ring 25NL and some deep-stacked $.15/.30 tables, even though I have it set to just get 6-max 25NL. Any idea why this would happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a little testing, but wasn't able to duplicate this. Do you see any other clues?

Anyone else seen this?
nano
Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a little testing, but wasn't able to duplicate this. Do you see any other clues?

Anyone else seen this?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]
My settings are: 16 Tables, 6 Seats, 4 Min. # Players, .25 Big Blind, NL Table Type, 0 Min. Avg. Pot. I've got Minimize Tables after Opening checked. Close tables with less than "Min # Players" criteria checked. Close empty tables and tables not in current FT lobby checked. Close tables in FT lobby but not part of any active group above checked. Close tables that are also open in another user area unchecked. Do not close tables that are visible (i.e. not minimized) checked. Timer Period (in minutes) 5.

I usually have PT, Realtime, Firefox, Calculator, Notepad, Foxit Reader, and FTS open while datamining.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:13 AM

I'm having trouble getting my observed hand histories into PT. I started auto importing from FTP and went to the "Observed Hands" Tab. I clicked on the button next to "which database should the hands be imported to" and selected "My first poker tracked Database," which is the one I use. However, the autoimport keeps saying "No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import." And every time I click on the button for which database to import the hands to, the box next to "My first poker tracker database" is unchecked. What's the deal? I feel like it's something stupid like not saving my preferences or something but I've been trying unsuccessfully to figure it out for a little while now.

Thanks
Old 12-01-2007, 08:58 AM

great program Nanochip, very useful for 12 tabling sngs. However there is one big problem with the program.
When it close a sngwindow and registers you for a new sng it dosent minimize the lobby. which means that you will have to do it manually.
Hope that made sense, if not I can take a screenshot next time I play.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
great program Nanochip, very useful for 12 tabling sngs. However there is one big problem with the program.
When it close a sngwindow and registers you for a new sng it dosent minimize the lobby. which means that you will have to do it manually.
Hope that made sense, if not I can take a screenshot next time I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey memento..
In FT shortcuts, you can have the software automatically close all lobbies by checking the option on the Misc tab. That will probably do what you want. Let me know if not.
nano