Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Summer Checklist

The little things you think about while you zone off at work. The little things you think of when you see a picture and are reminded by someone. You think about these things at the random times, like when your mind is running and you are about to fall asleep.

What we all think about...are memories.

We all want to have good fulfilling memories, but we need to take action. And the best time to take action is now.

These are the little things in life that would mean a lot to me to complete. I want to have something to keep me on track of what I really want to do.

My summer checklist.

1) Tell my parents how much they mean to me, and thank them for raising me. I hope to thank them for their loving and support for the past 20 years of my life ( on my birthday )

2) Look in my phone contacts, and call a good friend I haven't talked to in a long time.

3) End a full day with a beer on the porch with my long time neighbor friend.

4) Goto a Tigers game with my best friends.

5) Support a local band. The kids that work so hard to get recognition and a little fame. I want to help a band out so they have a better chance.

6) I want to LOOK FORWARD to spending a weekend just to goto my grandparents house, and do it.

7) I want to get blown and play guitar hero, make memories, and have a great time with my potszy friends.

8) Wake up without an alarm clock. Make a good breakfast. Goto the golf course. Golf and chill with old friends.

9) Party too hard, hook up with someone you've always wanted to, remember how bad it could of been, and do it in again in a heartbeat in a few hours.

10) Play a full match of tennis vs old high school/college player. Go all out, on a hot day, give it everything I've got and have a great match.

-------

Not worry about what you have to do.
Not thinking about the things that you think matter.
Have fun

What is yours?
Old 06-18-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Summer Checklist

use my Weber Bullet while drinking too much scotch

then order out