Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel kind of gay saying them like I really have a mancrush for them or something+ I don't think its a +EV thing to start giving away whose posts I try to model my game after.

[/ QUOTE ]OK, but how do your idols run? Do they run good or bad? What do their graphs look like?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume they are all huge winners (or they are all huge winners if they aren't lying.)

I'm not dumb enough to follow the strategy advice of people who play 5/10 cent or have 20 posts.

Their advice is sound and in fact they are coaches themselves so I believe they know what they are doing and practice what they preach.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:48 AM

Like, those 20 hands don't surprise me, they're exactly what I thought they'd be. Winning pots when you get in cooler situations and losing them when you get on the other end of cooler situations.

So since you're not getting set over set a few times in a month you're on a 'downswing' because you can't win consistently without a bunch of good things going your way.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 AM

WOWOWOWOWOWWW you doctored all 1.6 million hands?

jessssssssssssssus
Old 10-12-2007, 10:50 AM

Fellas,

First I'll summarize the past year of FGators threads:

"FGators sucks at poker" - the thundering herd, including many people who suck at poker and a few people who are good at poker.

"I'm awesome at poker" - FGators

"Well, actually, FGators is a little worse than breakeven in moderately tough games, because he's good at all the stuff bad players are bad at, and bad at all the stuff good players are good at. If he would stop being so stubborn and self-pitying, maybe he'd get better!" - reasonable people.

--------------------------

Many of us have spent considerable energy trying to communicate with him. Undaunted, he deflected each attempt and has proven invulnerable. The battle is lost and we need to move on. We aren't here to fix leaks. If you must, as I did earlier, point out the three or four statistics that make glaringly obvious the systemic flaws in FGators' poker game, do so quickly and quietly, so as not to distract from the tragicomic art that is this thread. If you are FGators, please continue explaining yourself; it really ties the whole thing together.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:51 AM

See here's the thing, even though I want to play good poker, do you even NEED to play good poker to beat $1/2 given that 3 or 4 out of the 6 players are brain-dead?

No, you don't so this reasoning for my winrate is bogus and it's obvious from how I play I'm better than like 90% of the $1/2 players so given that I should be making at least 2BB/100.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Many of us have spent considerable energy trying to communicate with him. Undaunted, he deflected each attempt and has proven invulnerable. The battle is lost and we need to move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are right i should just lock this thread...

NOT
Old 10-12-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See here's the thing, even though I want to play good poker, do you even NEED to play good poker to beat $1/2 given that 3 or 4 out of the 6 players are brain-dead?

No, you don't so this reasoning for my winrate is bogus and it's obvious from how I play I'm better than like 90% of the $1/2 players so given that I should be making at least 2BB/100.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Why would you wanna play your C game while everyone else plays their A game and cleans up all the fish' money?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how right you are. reasoning that has netted you 2k in 1.5 million hands. at least you're not losing, amirite?!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You pretty much said that you're brain dead, in a dialect of English that I'm sure everyone except you understands.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:56 AM

All you guys are just stoopid jelous haters