Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-17-2006, 07:39 PM

Default NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

So this past weekend I was in NYC for a few days with a friend of mine. On Saturday afternoon she decided she wasn't feeling so well and headed back to the hotel early. Undeterred I call Diablo and arrange to meet him that evening. We had been sarging once in the past but this was before we really began working on our games and became PUAs. I was keen to see what would unfold.

At 9pm we meet up just outside Murphy's. The place is packed tonight, pretty good crowd, tons of HBs and only a sprinkling of guys. I'm keen to show Diablo my newly-found confidence so as he orders drinks at the bar I open a HB8.5 called Paula. Cute, 5'6, blonde with a nice ass. Instantly I'm shooting out C+F, negs, routines, roleplays, this chick is totally LOVING me. Her face was probably like 5 inches away from mine and I could've easily cavemanned, but I just continued running the set. We took a picture and I ran A3 on her and all that. She tries closing me with "do you have myspace?", and I just ignore it. Diablo appears with the drinks and we move into the main part of the bar.

Once again we get to work and start opening different sets. All these AFCs round the corner of the room are literally f'ing gobsmacked by what is going on. Diablo has really peacocked it tonight; he's got his hair spiked up like Tyler Durden and is wearing this pink armband on which is getting him tons of attention from the bitches.

I spy this sick two set in the corner and we head over. HB8Violinist and HB7Freak. Once again I get straight into my routines. HB8Violinist loves my accent, whilst Diablo gets to work on HB7Freak. He is gaming like a pro, running the Cube, ESP (she picked 7), and negging like f'ing crazy. Pretty impressive to watch. I've got good EC and kino going with HB8Violinist. Unfortunately Diablo gets so carried away that he forgets to initiate a time-constraint so I save the day and tell them we're heading on to another bar and maybe we'll catch them later. They both instantly offer up their numbers. Nice.

We head down the street to the next bar and it's here where we really get our [censored] going. I'm working the entire room, opening sets, merging sets, running routines, etc. We make EC with these two blonde chicks, HB9Cowgirl and HB9.5Racer, and Diablo runs the Oprah Winfrey opener on them. They f'ing love it and instantly I'm noticing tons of IOI. We isolate to some couches and kino follows. [censored] starts to escalate and before you know it we are walking out arm in arm with these chicks with a bar full of AFCs watching us. 'Where are we going?' I asked HB9Cowgirl. 'Back to our place, we got some Slushees!'.

And you know what? They were good f'ing Slushees.

Just remember guys, pussy is pussy. It just happens to be wrapped in different wrappers. Don't get caught up in the wrapper. Peace.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:41 PM

Default Re: NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

Is there a translator for this?
Old 04-17-2006, 07:42 PM

and they say you shouldn't use The Game as a playbook! ha. suckers.

blah blah I like to brag and use PUA slang like I'm cool blah blah

Sorry, but thats what I got out of this.

I stopped reading at the 2nd paragraph. I hope this [censored] isn't serious.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:43 PM

As far as I can make out, this is a story with the moral being "double bag it". Was I close?
Old 04-17-2006, 07:44 PM

How am I supposed to masturbate to this?
Old 04-17-2006, 07:45 PM

I bet this is a really great send-up of The Game, but I don't understand any of the lingo being employed so that was just kind of confusing.

-Al
Old 04-17-2006, 07:46 PM

Initial fluff talk to establish some faint rapport. Tight nigga, tight.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:46 PM

Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.