Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: DEGENYAMINE QUITS TILT BROKE

the burden of proof was on fugu...i wouldnt feel confident putting my life or a family members life on the line based on that proof...ive seen some amazing photoshops and seen people go to extreme lenghts for 1,000...im not saying it didnt happen or i wouldnt feel entitled to the money...but if u formed a jury and the only evidence was that pic and the chat log...there is no way that is proof beyond a reasonable doubt
Old 11-12-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the burden of proof was on fugu...i wouldnt feel confident putting my life or a family members life on the line based on that proof...ive seen some amazing photoshops and seen people go to extreme lenghts for 1,000...im not saying it didnt happen or i wouldnt feel entitled to the money...but if u formed a jury and the only evidence was that pic and the chat log...there is no way that is proof beyond a reasonable doubt

[/ QUOTE ]

lol so youre basically saying theres no situation in which salazar will have to pay his end of the bet, because theres always a chance a picture is a photoshop. im glad i dont gamble with guys like you!
Old 11-12-2007, 04:05 PM

If Salazar doesn't pay his bet to the OP then he is joke and should suffer a life time of misery....squelching on bets in a gambling forum is about as smart as Bennyamine playing LHE.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol so youre basically saying theres no situation in which salazar will have to pay his end of the bet, because theres always a chance a picture is a photoshop. im glad i dont gamble with guys like you!

[/ QUOTE ]

are you guys serious.

In my world him not paying this bet makes him a POS
Old 11-12-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you guys serious.

In my world him not paying this bet makes him a POS

[/ QUOTE ]

did you misread my post or are you agreeing with me?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:09 PM

Salazar should pay IMO...especially if any further proof is provided. Let's be honest tho, someone could have posted it 5 seconds after the bet was booked and he wouldn't have paid regardless.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:12 PM

I'm new here and have pretty much no posts and therefore no real credibility/authority, but whatever, my thoughts...

1. The first picture is questionable because of the lack of pot information/railbird talk and the greyed out scrollbar. Can you change the chatbox on FTP so that both of those are disabled? If so, then chances of it being real are a lot higher.

2. The full history and chat log is enough proof for me that Benyamine really said this. No one would invent that, and so quickly, especially considering the guy posting it is not in on the bet. Money should be going to FuGu IMO.

3. The title of this thread is wrong. Benyamine never said he was broke, he said he was down 6.5m and quitting FTP.

4. If he never plays on FTP again I'll eat my hat. But I wouldn't put 1k on it...
Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Salazar should pay IMO...especially if any further proof is provided. Let's be honest tho, someone could have posted it 5 seconds after the bet was booked and he wouldn't have paid regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, if fugu had been johnny on the spot with the screenshot, salazar would have just immediately cried photoshop instead of throwing some rando time limit clause in there.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 PM

ews- i normally only read on here, but he offered 200$ for proof, so i figured id post, that doesnt mean im fugu. and i don't know how i can have anymore evidence, since i wasnt thinking of taking screenshot in the minute between him saying this and leaving.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ews- i normally only read on here, but he offered 200$ for proof, so i figured id post, that doesnt mean im fugu. and i don't know how i can have anymore evidence, since i wasnt thinking of taking screenshot in the minute between him saying this and leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could have mods do an ip check, but then, fugu could just be a sick hacker who can post from two different IPs!