Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Commerce notes

- Mimi Tran is nuts. I really like her though, she would do [censored] like call my raise (200-400 mix baby) and draw 4 in badugi from the BB and then laugh and give me a fist pound. One time she had a smooth 8 in tdl and I drew 2 after [censored] up a snow and made a wheel and she laughed and said "SUCKAAA" and gave me a pound.

- Chau is the coolest guy I ever met. As the Ocho said, he is like the king of grumpy asian men, in all ways (good at poker, hilarious at the tables).

- Nenad medic lost 150k flipping two nights ago against me, matt, eric and tim phan. I always take 5, Nenad takes deuces, Hazards (matt) takes 3, Eric takes Aces.

- Sammy farha is the best action I ever seen in a 200-400 game (GUY/NOAITIMA aside). He raises to 1400 70% of hands and bets the flop then usually folds if you do anything else.

- Freddy Deeb comes in drunk to our 50-100 hand. First hand Tony (Antonio (not esfandiari)) limps in EP and Deeb moves in from SB. Deeb then taunts tony to call the 15k. Deeb promises he doesnt have a pair, tony calls with 67cc, Deeb has AKs (!!) and they run it twice and the second time tony hits a runner flush to take half the pot.

Few hands later deeb and tony in the pot and there is 1500 in it. Deeb acuses tony of some sort of angle shoot, Tony says something like "Dont challenge my integrity, I dont care about this pot you can have it if you really think I cheated". Deeb says fine and takes the 1500. Tony flings his cards in the muck.

- Dealer abuse in Cali is epic. They are a little spaced out, but its almost as if they are not actual people. The dealers are so beaten down they just seem like slaves that are used to getting whipped.

- Do not take Jonas (RBK) action in PLO.

- Best for last: Rumor has it that Grimstarr was staying in some hotel with some roommate for the last month while grinding out the commerce 20-40, 50-100 games. Apparently he ran 25k up to 130k or something. There is no safe in the room. One day the roommate steals every cent and disappears.

-Jason
Old 03-04-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Commerce notes

[ QUOTE ]

- Best for last: Rumor has it that Grimstarr was staying in some hotel with some roommate for the last month while grinding out the commerce 20-40, 50-100 games. Apparently he ran 25k up to 130k or something. There is no safe in the room. One day the roommate steals every cent and disappears.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be unbelievably sick if it were true.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:44 AM

SERIOULSY AMAZING POST
Old 03-04-2007, 01:02 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

"I always take 5,"

what does this mean?

oh and great post/ so they got a 200/400nl going?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, looks like grimstar got 'Grimstard'.....ouch [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Hope that's not true
Old 03-04-2007, 01:13 AM

yes, sammy lost ~200k first night, esfandiari finished up 220k. Sammy came back and lost like 20k the second time it was going (i was only in it that time). it seemed to run when he showed up.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Hope that's not true

[/ QUOTE ]

Note to self: Don't trust anybody... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
- Nenad medic lost 150k flipping two nights ago against me, matt, eric and tim phan. I always take 5, Nenad takes deuces, Hazards (matt) takes 3, Eric takes Aces.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone explain for the gambling challenged?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:25 AM

I can confirm that Grimm is in fact traveling with someone - I met them both at Bellagio - that would be INCREDIBLY sick if it were true.