Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit

Old 11-25-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Re: wow this is really weird

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's pretty obvious youre trying to c/r the turn when you check after capping 3 ways on the flop and 3 betting pf.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? i thought it was obvious you had 2 queens.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would howmany check 2 queens in a pot this size?

[/ QUOTE ]

same reason he'd try to c/r.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:13 AM

why do you think i dont want to play lhe any more? when i play mixed i dont know how to play any way other than super straightforward/normal.

as usual with mike about half what he says in a game is completely true and the other half is nonsensical and when he is rambling on and on for hours its easy to accidentally let him confuse you as to which goofy things he says are true or false.

the results are i called, telling him i was curious like a cat and i beat his 99.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:15 AM

"when i play mixed i dont know how to play any way other than super straightforward/normal."

like when you tried to snow with a good 3 card hand? or when you dont know what to do 3 handed in stud 8 with split kings on 3rd against an A that autoraised? or what to do in stud 8 when you catch a horrible card and your opponent catches good and bets into you in a tiny pot?
Old 11-25-2007, 01:04 PM

that retarded snow was a few weeks ago before i was great at badugi. and there's a reason i never want to play stud 8 any more and always demand Q bc i realized im really bad less than like 5 handed. and btw no one so far has come up w/ the answer to the split kings yet wrt to calling or raising so either everyone is retarded or its not incredibly easy.

maybe this is a good time to bring up that A277ccc O hand where im against a fish and you think i should fold.

just bc i play straightforward/normal for me doesnt mean that i actually know what straightforward/normal actually is. maybe i should have said instead that the reason i play mixed instead of lhe is bc im v good at game selection. i think that would be a lot tougher to argue against. unless you bring up that we dont play for money.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sometimes i think i may just have a terminal case of FPS

[/ QUOTE ]

You finally figured this out? You could tattoo this on your chest and never regret it, it will always be true [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

On his chest...backwards, so when he gets up, BOOM there it is looking at him in the mirror!