Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-18-2006, 03:03 PM

Default whats a good site for bonuses playing micro limit

I am looking for a new site to sign up to that has a decent bonus. A lot of them have what look like good bonuses, but they require X raked hands, with minumum rake > $.50. I play 0.25/0.50 limit at the moment, so arent going to hit the minimum rake. I have an account on partypoker which counts any value of rake as a raked hand. are there any other sites like this?

thanks
neil
Old 12-18-2006, 03:23 PM

Default Re: whats a good site for bonuses playing micro limit

UB
Old 12-19-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he's right here, if u check the details at bonuswhores, it's easier to gain pts with UB's structure than it is with FTP's at the lower stakes...not to mention u can use the pts-for-cash promo and that they offer a little bit more RB%...also they don't deduct the full bonus from ur MGR...
Old 12-19-2006, 01:24 PM

Empire has the same sort of thing as Party Poker bit off a balls ache to get an account on both but you can. (If i remember rightly you have to delete Party off your system but not sure). Other than that some of the Prima sites (Poker Rewards etc) are possible to clear at 25/50 (Pot has to reach $5) and all the Crypto's (Interpoker, Pokerplex etc) are possibe to clear but you would have to play a lot of hands. As stated in the other reply's Bonus Whores give a n estimate to how long each of them take.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Empire has the same sort of thing as Party Poker bit off a balls ache to get an account on both but you can. (If i remember rightly you have to delete Party off your system but not sure).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you HAVE to delete Party, but doing so beforehand won't help, unless you know how to remove all traces of it ever being on your computer. You DO have to use a different email address though (and they didn't care that it was different from my Neteller email - go figure). And it was a pain in the ass getting them to understand what I was trying to do, even though they would reply and say it was fine to do so. So, email them from your different address and ask them before you do anything. Use Pokerlistings dot com.

If you're not interested in rakeback, just some hit n' run stuff, then Crazy Poker is good - they give you $10 and the sign-up easy is very easy. I'd recommend doing that through a bonus site. I wouldn't mind referring you to one if you want to PM me.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:31 PM

You don't even have to use a different email, just use a clean computer. I used my roommates' to download and register. The Pokerlistings tip is great, you get a 5x up to $125 bonus, and the pot only needs to reach $1 to count as a raked hand. And the beginner tables are probably still great to play at, but I did it before the US ban, but it's probably still easy enough.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:49 AM

Check the Boss media sites and see if they still have any
good ones. I think most of the boss sites are not worth it,
but there may be a couple left worth doing.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:20 AM

Go for Empire

[ QUOTE ]
You DO have to use a different email address though

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG

I just set up my Empire account on Sunday: same name, address, email and neteller. I did use a clean computer though.

I got a call from PayPro on Monday to validate the account and they knew that I had a Party account. I emailed Empire Support on Tuesday and they knew that I had a Party account, so don't sweat it.

Just to correct you slightly, not all raked hands count towards bonus at PP and Empire. The rake must be 0.01 x no. of players, so for FR that's $0.1 which works out at the micros to a $2 pot. At 0.25/0.5 I'm guessing that will be 70-80% of pots.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go for Empire

[ QUOTE ]
You DO have to use a different email address though

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this a game show?

<font color="red"> WRONG!! </font>

Get a frickin' buzzer too, while you're at it.

How about something like "You know, in my experience I didn't have to use a different email address. But I did use a clean computer..."

And I didn't have a clean computer to use at the time, so THEY (Empire) told me to use a different email, ok buddy?

Have a great Christmas.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:24 AM

Jeez, calm down Marcus, you'll give yourself a stroke. deep breaths.....

Anyhow, perhaps you should take your own advice. Why post what appears to be a definitive statement (You DO have to use a different email...) when, as you have now explained, you are talking about very specific circumstances.

PS. The max bonus using pokerlistings &amp; neteller is $125, so I would recommend ITH. The same $500 deposit yields $100 plus 3 free gifts (which are worth more than the $25)