Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Gobboboy has opinions too!

[ QUOTE ]
Mm, well you had the chip lead during most of the final three iirc, so it looked hard to contain your aggressiveness. Unfortunate that he got overly lucky heads up.

Back to the thread though: Hellmuth often says that he has hardly ever had a big loss playing HE cash games. I've also spoken to many who have played with him and they seem to corroborate this. Is it an exaggeration or is he a bigger loser than winner, and how would any of us really know, when all we have televised is a few hands from hsp. Also, in laments terms, it's well known that Hellmuth says he initially purposelessly plays hands bad for some sort of setting up play or something. I'm just recycling this as you probably already know, but what's your take on all that?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you blind? Gus got sucked out on for a 9M pot ffs. Yes he was hit with the deck but he didnt bluff once, just played position and Gobboboy imploded
Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mm, well you had the chip lead during most of the final three iirc, so it looked hard to contain your aggressiveness. Unfortunate that he got overly lucky heads up.

Back to the thread though: Hellmuth often says that he has hardly ever had a big loss playing HE cash games. I've also spoken to many who have played with him and they seem to corroborate this. Is it an exaggeration or is he a bigger loser than winner, and how would any of us really know, when all we have televised is a few hands from hsp. Also, in laments terms, it's well known that Hellmuth says he initially purposelessly plays hands bad for some sort of setting up play or something. I'm just recycling this as you probably already know, but what's your take on all that?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you blind? Gus got sucked out on for a 9M pot ffs. Yes he was hit with the deck but he didnt bluff once, just played position and Gobboboy imploded

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know what playing position even means? He just flopped top pair or better every hand and I never had anything.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how has no one eliminated you yet?