Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 11:42 AM

Default Atlantic City Trip Report(Fathers Day)

Atlantic City Trip Report
First off let me just say Atlantic City is absolutely awesome...

Posotives:

- Borgata is absolutely awesome and the poker room is fantastic...Auto-Shufflers and a real professional setup and much nicer tables than Turning Stone.

- The boardwalk and the beach are [censored] awesome...So many cool chill people and just completely in awe

- Met these really cool girls around 8 or 9 i was buzzed I dont remember the time lol...Anyways just chilling with them for a couple hours was cool and [censored] just drinking playing Wheel a Fortune Mega slots...One girls birthday she was 22 and didn't look a day over18 or 19...I was just like wow the whole time...(why the [censored] didn't i get her contact info ? ugh stupid me)

- LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS...MY NEW FAVORITE DRINK........mmmmmm

- FULL BAR at Borgota while playing cards = HAPPY BOY

- Tangled with this kid before let him take a few pots from me...Big setup I wake up with q10 diamonds utg+3...Appreciate the people who all love letting me limp with hand set me up nice...Flop comes q 10 blank rainbow ...Putting this kid on either AQ or KQ ...I was like jackpot...I bet 10 he called...turn comes a blank..I check he bet 20 I re pop 100 straight(huge overbet i know) but I had in their since i put him on top pair top kick...He flat calls..I was like oh jesus what can he have ? He pushes like 50 on a face card i believe it was a king i was like [censored] not kq...I repopped all in over him for 200....He tanked for a good 5 minutes talking to me and I was baiting him to call since I had him beat....My table talk usually gets people to do what I want...Finally had to call a clock he called with 10 seconds left i flipped over my two pair and he mucked ... :0)....

- Just basically took control of my table getting people to lay [censored] down...Gotta learn to trust my dead on reads that felted the [censored] out of me

- Hooters at Trop Nice jersey girls wooo

- Girls in NJ are [censored] gorgeous mmmhmmm

Negatives:

- Trop is [censored] garbage I was their 5 minutes to check out the poker room and seen how poor it looked so I said [censored] it and went to Borgata

- Cocktail waitresses at both Borgota and Tropicana are absolutely the slowest..30 mins sometimes for a drink bleh

- Wow I thought Turning Stone had horrendous players but jesus Borgata takes the cake...Table wasn't bad until the regs I sat down with started leaving..I was making plays and reads were on target..Scooping and bluffing and being aggresive got me in trouble sometimes.

***Some hands that are [censored] retarded***

JJ preflop two overs on the board should have been easy to lay down but yea of course dropped like 50 or 60 cus I am a [censored] stupid and hate that [censored] hand

Set of 4's no good against turned set of 9's

[censored] rivered set beat my top two pair

99 booboo got jacked by AA WOOPS on my part

K5 suited with NO DIAMOND draw > AA(with all pre flops and flop coming straight draw(5 would give me the nut straight)..Pushing pushing pushing...Flat called by this dumb bitch ...River comes the 6 im like jesus potential straight draw...Yea like I [censored] had to stand up cus she pushed all in(should have read danger and I did)...I literally stood up looked at the board called out her straight studied her and still made the [censored] call...I had the read and could have laid it down but didn't ugh(DISCIPLINE needed to follow my PERFECT reads) She flips it up and im like jesus are you kidding...

That hand pretty much tilted the [censored] out of me as well as nearly felted me to 25 dollars...

can't think of anything else right now so ask any questions you may have...Im [censored] hurting I woke up at 530am and didn't get to bed till like 4:30 am this Morning *yawn*
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Atlantic City Trip Report(Fathers Day)

i think everyones tr's should be sent to grando to make sure they're interesting before they're posted.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 AM

jamie gold?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 PM

Just part of my game always has been
Old 06-18-2007, 12:40 PM

yeah I was at the Borg Saturday morning 12:00am to 9:30am.

1/2 NL table NEVER broke and the only gripe was the slow waitresses.

auto-shufflers ftw.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:56 PM

Every time I go to The Borgata the waitresses are very quick. Almost annoying quick because you always here "coffee, soda, cocktails" every two minutes.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:56 PM

Let us know when you are going again so the 2p2ers can look you up.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:01 PM

as I was waiting on line at the cage to cash out.. Varkonyi and his wife were buying chips. That was pretty cool I guess.

I wonder why he wasnt in Vegas?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:41 PM

i was at borgata on fathers day for 6 hours and the drinks were quick
Old 06-18-2007, 02:03 PM

I seen Augustine Mendez at Trop