Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 08:40 AM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

The definition of stealing would be me taking money from you. As has been explained your were paid what you were owed. Once you are taken off of our trackers we don't get paid for your play. Here is the checklist:

You say I stole from you (I think it is clear I haven't)
You say you weren't warned (that will become clear)
You also had a problem with the percentage though you were told the percentage when you signed up.

Many people would have loved to been in your situation. As has been discussed FTP discontinued this process, you got in a very small window and for reasons I still don't completely get you feel a need to not only be abusive but you are trying to descredit me in a public forum. At this point I will just put together e-mails and such and let people decide for themselves.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The definition of stealing would be me taking money from you. As has been explained your were paid what you were owed. Once you are taken off of our trackers we don't get paid for your play. Here is the checklist:

You say I stole from you (I think it is clear I haven't)
You say you weren't warned (that will become clear)
You also had a problem with the percentage though you were told the percentage when you signed up.

Many people would have loved to been in your situation. As has been discussed FTP discontinued this process, you got in a very small window and for reasons I still don't completely get you feel a need to not only be abusive but you are trying to descredit me in a public forum. At this point I will just put together e-mails and such and let people decide for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

very simple no warning was given so you stole the money.
people have already decided a affilate who wud go this length coz one of his customer was upset coz there where no stats updating.

it seems the owners ego is bigger than HIS ass .

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUYS.
GO WITH REPUTABLE AFFILATES LIKE RAKETHERAKE , RAKEREDUCTION.COM ETC. MUCH BETTER .
Old 11-21-2006, 08:49 AM

ok, partykid, stop acting like a...well, kid i guess...i don't know how much to believe in either of u...but abusive emails should get ur account kicked, though warnings would be nice...i, and i'm sure others, would like to see some of the emails that u said u would post...sad as it is beanie, i think ur rep is somewhat on the line here, despite the bad situation partykid put u in...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, partykid, stop acting like a...well, kid i guess...i don't know how much to believe in either of u...but abusive emails should get ur account kicked, though warnings would be nice...i, and i'm sure others, would like to see some of the emails that u said u would post...sad as it is beanie, i think ur rep is somewhat on the line here, despite the bad situation partykid put u in...

[/ QUOTE ]

litsen i don who you are i have never made abusive like he is saying only thing i said was YOUR SITE IS A [censored] JOKE YOU GUYS ARE NOT UPDATING YOUR STATS.

is that abusive did i threatned anyone or made abusive comments to his employee personaly.

his service was bad he hrd [censored] you from me for his bad service he dint like his ego is bigger than his 2 inch wang.
put like this you email pokerstars saying [censored] you guys your service is so bad why you guys not replying quick or why there or no bonus.

what shud star do close your account all of sudden after 1 month from your email and keep rest of your funds.
if you think i am wrong your happy to say what i have to say i told ,i am warnnig people here if you want peace of mind and want to get your rakeback from reputable site stay away from this guy its very simple.
ill put that $200 as bad debts and move on this post is not goin to get my money back but it will save some of you guys and robbers like him will will not be able to do it again
Old 11-21-2006, 09:10 AM

Here is what I sent him on 11/02 after multiple abusive cursing emails. He was new to the site so there is always an adjustment period to something new but his tone from the very beginning was very abusive and you will see that my tone is trying to be very stern so as to wake him up to how abusive he is being.

"I don’t make very much money off of you as a whole so it is nothing to me to drop you as a customer. If you don’t like my tone I will happily take you off of my trackers"

in that same e-mail I offered an olive branch to him as long as his future e-mails were civil.

"Lastly, I would like to forget your e-mail and you forget mine. You now know my personal e-mail, I would ask that you use it sparingly since I am a very busy person. Let’s just move on and forget this ever happened.

Paul “Beanie” Nobles"

He then responded like this

"litsen wanabe superstar
if you had replied me with a simple apology and no nosense email i wud understnd and wud have forgot all this .
you replied me like a jerk with a attitude and insulting me saying my 14 bucks is nuthin for you so take this i piss on your face and you can take me off the tracker .i have ton of other ways to continue playin on ftp . so even if you do want to continue stealing my money you can.

[censored] bastard"

After I clearly asked him to stop being abusive. Even after all this happened he was paid his rakeback for October and I decided that as long as he stayed out of my hair I would just drop the matter.

Then he sent a message to my assistant saying we hadn't updated for 5-6 days which wasn't the case, in a normal scenario we would try and get to the bottom of the misunderstanding but this was a multiple instance by this guy so it just appeared that I was going to need to follow up on my threat that I gave him on 11/02, so we could both just move on.

I think this should prove with a certainty that he was indeed warned on 11/02 that I would drop him if he didn't change his tone and his response was a tone of negativity.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:14 AM

I have never kept any of his money.

Also on multiple occasions as you can see from my post above I gave him my personal contact information and so did David my assistant. Yet the emails never became civil. As is likely evidenced by his responses in this thread.

Does anyone see a reason for me to continue defending myself?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:26 AM

"I don’t make very much money off of you as a whole so it is nothing to me to drop you as a customer. If you don’t like my tone I will happily take you off of my trackers"
read it again scammer you are sayin you WILL HAPPILY DO IT did i replied back and said plz do it no then one where you made this fake email what a awesome fake email he made up.
He then responded like this

"litsen wanabe superstar
if you had replied me with a simple apology and no nosense email i wud understnd and wud have forgot all this .
you replied me like a jerk with a attitude and insulting me saying my 14 bucks is nuthin for you so take this i piss on your face and you can take me off the tracker .i have ton of other ways to continue playin on ftp . so even if you do want to continue stealing my money you can.

[censored] bastard"

your such a scum dude trying to protect your multinational company ego maniac.

why was my account not closed on novmber why on 21 novmber. you clearly decided to steal for this month and say hey screw you(even though you can keep dreamin).

*** you never said your closing it you threatned me saying your willing to put me off . i was paid for october it was clear the issue was dead i wud not even bother to email had you guys had updated your stats for more than 5 days.
*** you guys can decide yourself if i was told i am not goin to get rakeback for novmber do you think i will continue playin and chk my stats everyday all of sudden after 20 days in this month he updates his site and my stats shows $0.this guyn is a this guy shud be banned .

edit-- and this is my email i send him only one line.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days. all other sites are updating there ftp stats only you guys are not "
anyone feel abusive language or threatned in this email ?

BAN THIS GUY HE IS A x
Old 11-21-2006, 09:33 AM

Once again can we get straight on the whole thief thing. If I don't recieve anything I can't possibly be stealing anything from you.

This was your e-mail, in a vacuum it seems harmless but what it really amounted to was a pattern of either misunderstanding on his part or just some sick need to harass me and my employees.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days"

David then responded to you with this

"Again, I'm not sure what you are talking about. We update EVERY day. We updated today and here are your numbers.

Room Updated Rakeback Screen
FullTilt Poker 2006-11-15 17:26:33 $156.95 *IndianOceanM

If this is incorrect, you have to take it up with FTP. 156.95 is the rakeback you've earned. I don't know how else to tell you that we directly upload numbers that we get from them. Monish we don't make the numbers. They are given to us and we upload them so you can see them on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say that I would really like to see whatever issues you are having resolved because I am beginning to feel as though you are personally attacking me and questioning my integrity. This I cannot tolerate. You can reach me during the day on MSN or AIM if you need to chat. My name for both is bluffingdavid.

Kind regards,

David
Ultimatepals Helpdesk"

This was the second time David explained to him he was feeling attacked by him.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"litsen wanabe superstar

[censored] bastard"

[/ QUOTE ]

yep i'd ban his ass too... how could anyone not?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:42 AM

funny thing was I didn't ban him at that point. I figured if he got his rakeback all might be fine with the world. Clearly I was wrong.

One of the most striking conversations you will ever have with an online site is asking them to take someone away from you. It is a lot of work to get sign ups. I was hoping to avoid such a drastic action with my warning.