< 1K 24 28.57%
1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Getting an error trying to start PetBot script.

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

I am getting the following error once I download and unzip the files and put them in a single folder and click on the script:

[/ QUOTE ]
Upgrade AutoHotkey.
http://www.autohotkey.com/download/A...keyInstall.exe
Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Getting an error trying to start PetBot script.

TY
Old 10-13-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Betpot for Stars

[ QUOTE ]

Right click Pokerstars shortcut, properties, tick "Disable Desktop Composition"

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have that under properties?
I have Compatibility Mode, Display Settings, Input settings.... but now what you mention.
Any thing else to try?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:23 AM

Default Re: Betpot for Stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can get the script to execute and in debug mode it looks like its picking up the pot sizes and the button locations but I don't seem to be able to get mouse click to make bets for me.

Thoughts on what the problem might be?

Vista and I have the "- " vesion of the title - yes I am running in admin mode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am presuming it manages to enter a 0 in the bet-box?

Right click Pokerstars shortcut, properties, tick "Disable Desktop Composition"

Same [probably goes for FTP + Xanderz script as I see you just posted there too.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have also the same problem and get a zero into the bet box when I try to use the pb-button.

I can't find that box you mentionend, but I have XP installed on the computer, so maybe there isn't such a box?
Old 10-13-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Stars problem

Confirming stars problem with AlterAmount() and Pot()
Works in cash games
Does not work in heads-up sitngos (possibley any sng/mtt, however i tested thoroughly with only headsup today)

AlterAmount w/ a percentage and "pot" works, however "sb" and "bb" do not work.
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>AlterAmount(getid(), "up", ".1", "pot") ; works
AlterAmount(getid(), "down", "1", "sb") ; does not
</pre><hr />
I am using a joystick also.
XP+SP2 / latest autohotkey / latest stars update

Betpot works fine on ftp and stars cash games
Old 10-13-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Stars problem

is the betpot page available for public edit? it's been butchered.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

is there a current, safe, stable version i can download somewhere?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Stars problem

Fix for stars problem:
The latest stars update changed the title text on the window which causes the BB size to be miscalculated. There is now a space missing after the Blinds, ie "- No Limit Holdem - Blinds 10/20- Logged in as User". I'm guessing their programmer made a typo.

Pot() Fix:
This is changing the entire way GetBBStars() works, dave had it forced to NL ring type... I am not sure why but I'm guessing it was some sort of BUG FIX. This could technically break all of your betpot script in things not nl holdem sngs/tourneys, I have not tested this thoroughly. We'll have to wait till dave responds.

Find your GetBBStars() function and change it from:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBBStars(id, game_type) {
WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id%id%
game_type = NL Ring
If (game_type = "NL Ring")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space), "$")
else if (game_type = "NL Tourney")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space,InStr(title," - Blinds")),"$")
}</pre><hr />
to
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBBStars(id, game_type) {
WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id%id%
If (game_type = "NL Ring")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/",a_space), "$")
else if (game_type = "NL Tourney")
return StrRep(StrMid(title,"/","-",InStr(title," - Blinds")),"$")
}</pre><hr />

AlterAmount() fix method #1:
Change the following in the AlterAmount() function (near line 250 or so).

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> IfWinExist, ahk_id%id% ahk_group StarsTables
{
If ((InStr(title, "No Limit") OR InStr(title, "Pot Limit")) AND InStr(title, "Tournament") = 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/") + 1, InStr(title, a_space,"", InStr(title, "/")) - InStr(title, "/") - 1
}
else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, a_space, "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}
</pre><hr />
to
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> IfWinExist, ahk_id%id% ahk_group StarsTables
{
If ((InStr(title, "No Limit") OR InStr(title, "Pot Limit")) AND InStr(title, "Tournament") = 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/") + 1, InStr(title, a_space,"", InStr(title, "/")) - InStr(title, "/") - 1
}
else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, "-", "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}</pre><hr />

You're really just changing a_space to "-" in the tourney/sng title matching line..

This blind calculation code may be used elsewhere and need to be fixed there also. It should be easy to fix wherever though.

AlterAmount() fix method #2:
Again near Line 253, change:
{
{
}
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, a_space, "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}
}</pre><hr />
to
{
{
}
{
}
If (Instr(bb, "-"))
StringTrimRight, bb, bb, 1
}</pre><hr />
Pay special attention to the curly braces. You want the "Instr" code in the StarsTables section still.

I'm using both AlterAmount fixes with no ill effects, but only 1 should be necessary.

I have only tested this code on $2 SnG's and $5 headsups. I am not sure if or how this would affect other games such as omaha or other weird tourney formats.

Use at your own risk and test first. Please especially test your game/format at lower limits b4 highstakes.

Thanks to dave for the fn awesome software.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:01 AM

Default question

also question for any pros if I want to set up say Joy2 + Joy3 to hit raise how would I do that?
I just need the Joy3+Joy2:: type line how would that work/is it even possible?
Old 10-14-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: question

[ QUOTE ]
also question for any pros if I want to set up say Joy2 + Joy3 to hit raise how would I do that?
I just need the Joy3+Joy2:: type line how would that work/is it even possible?

[/ QUOTE ]
Joy3 &amp; Joy2::
If that shouldn't work you would have to use GetKeyState.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: question

thx for that butcha.

i just tried my changes in a omaha sng and betpot goes back to not working. works good for nlhe, im guessing there is just another spot for the fix to be applied for omaha and pot limit..