Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 07:31 AM

Default Re: bond18, please bypass the shark, just kill humberto

omg wat i would give to see an Ace hit that river... either that or the wood chipper
Old 07-09-2007, 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've never even met Humberto and yet I've at least 90 minutes of my life fantasizing about feeding him into a wood chipper.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you say the woooodcheeeper in Spaneesh...UmmmmbertoARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-09-2007, 07:51 AM

I never thought Humberto was that bad, until I was in the same room was him. I was wearing an ipod on one ear so I couldn't really make out who was yelling, or about what. Until I turned around and saw him I honestly thought someone mentally challenged was screaming non-words...I really hope whoever busts him puts on a big display like he does.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:01 AM

Man this is so bad, looks like he made day 2, which is a diff day 2 than i'm on. I may PM gary wise about actually doing this considering he's adding fuel to the fire. No promises though, i'd need to know i can't get in serious trouble as i luckboxed a huge stack.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:49 AM

That guy is an annoying little attention whore. I'd love to punch him in the face.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:01 AM

Look, just make it really funny and over the top. And for charity, make the point in the ransom note for the sharks that the ransom for one shark goes to Barry's charity and other to Bad Beat on Cancer. If you make it really funny and over the top, and if you do it right when break starts, I'm not really sure what they can do, after all the tournament is not running then, so unless the cops want to get involved for about 4 bucks worth of card protector, which was clearly taken as a publicity stunt for charity, which they won't, the worst I could see happening is someone insisting that you give the sharks back. My idea is that you don't let any tourney personnel know it's you. ESPN will, but if they don't know who to penalize, you should be O.K. Have someone in the hallway to pass the sharks off to when you run. Then hit a corner, peel the mask off and blend in. Play a slot or something. Wear non-descript clothing that day. Then have ESPN draw it out, who has taken the shark, will they come back alive, will they be harmed, will he pay the ransom? Make the notes funny, then announce yourself at the end. Make up some storyline. There must be somebody there who is good at funny. I really think he will play along. Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Look, just make it really funny and over the top. And for charity, make the point in the ransom note for the sharks that the ransom for one shark goes to Barry's charity and other to Bad Beat on Cancer. If you make it really funny and over the top, and if you do it right when break starts, I'm not really sure what they can do, after all the tournament is not running then, so unless the cops want to get involved for about 4 bucks worth of card protector, which was clearly taken as a publicity stunt for charity, which they won't, the worst I could see happening is someone insisting that you give the sharks back. My idea is that you don't let any tourney personnel know it's you. ESPN will, but if they don't know who to penalize, you should be O.K. Have someone in the hallway to pass the sharks off to when you run. Then hit a corner, peel the mask off and blend in. Play a slot or something. Wear non-descript clothing that day. Then have ESPN draw it out, who has taken the shark, will they come back alive, will they be harmed, will he pay the ransom? Make the notes funny, then announce yourself at the end. Make up some storyline. There must be somebody there who is good at funny. I really think he will play along. Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can see it now...

from ESPN - "In this addition of the NUTS..."

do it Bond (and please take a pic of the chark in your posession and post on 2+2) ...and then write a trip report about about stealing it
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
omg wat i would give to see an Ace hit that river... either that or the wood chipper

[/ QUOTE ]

moneymaker vs humberto

you'll just have to be happy watching the 2003 WSOP. humberto didnt have a shark but he had his wagging finger. so funny. what a douche.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

from ESPN - "In this addition of the NUTS..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Try *edition*