Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Eurobet (ongame) Runtime Error

I've been playing at Eurobet for the last 6 weeks and never had a problem...until last night.

In a SitNGo, my table and the whole Eurobet client just went away! (I Had TT at the time).

Restarted the client and the client rejoined me to the game. Very depressing.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:16 AM

I got a new one - when I open tables sometimes it opens halfway up my screen, so I cant see half the table or move it atall. I think this is because one of my monitors is set at a lower resolution than the other, but it still shouldnt happen. Im also familiar with the tables closing for no reason.

How people (me included) still play with this software is truly incredible.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:52 PM

Yes, I've noticed this one too.

It seems to try and remember where that table was last opened and tries to open it in the same place again. Although it breaks with multiple monitors.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:13 AM

I think the black screen problem is caused when you start or move ongame table to a display with negative coordinates (you can see this in the display properties/settings - hover your mouse over the displays).

If you set-up your displays so that the primary montior is on the left then I think all is ok - at least for me.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:18 PM

LOL! I just had a new one last night and this one is hilarious!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

On one my tables last night someone at the table mentioned, hey the software is missing the small blinds. We took a closer look and sure enough when it was your turn to post a small blind, eurobet just made you post the big blind instead and totally missed the small blind. LOL. The person who was suppose to post the big blind didn't have to post at all, WTF??

We took a closer look to make sure it wasn't just a bug not showing up on screen but sure enough the big blind wasn't deducted from the player's stack. Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This went for about a whole hour before the software magically fixed itself. LOL.

Also about the tables vanishing, I emailed them to let them know about the problem saying that others were having the same problem. Their CS response was pretty much what I suspected, saying their servers were fine and it was on my end. That I should delete my cookies and other nonsense. LOL. Pretty much what I expected from them, really wasn't expecting much.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL! I just had a new one last night and this one is hilarious!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

On one my tables last night someone at the table mentioned, hey the software is missing the small blinds. We took a closer look and sure enough when it was your turn to post a small blind, eurobet just made you post the big blind instead and totally missed the small blind. LOL. The person who was suppose to post the big blind didn't have to post at all, WTF??

We took a closer look to make sure it wasn't just a bug not showing up on screen but sure enough the big blind wasn't deducted from the player's stack. Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This went for about a whole hour before the software magically fixed itself. LOL.

Also about the tables vanishing, I emailed them to let them know about the problem saying that others were having the same problem. Their CS response was pretty much what I suspected, saying their servers were fine and it was on my end. That I should delete my cookies and other nonsense. LOL. Pretty much what I expected from them, really wasn't expecting much.

[/ QUOTE ]

exact same thing happened to me at a table the other day on ongame.

for about 10 hands there was no small blind.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ongame just completely missed the small blind! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had this happen many times. I think it's triggered when somebody leaves in just the right moment (about to be the big blind or something), but I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact reason.

At least they got the runtime error finally fixed. However, now it seems that the client has gotten extremely resource intensive. On my PC four tables makes it very sluggish, and adding a fifth pretty much freezes the action. According to my Pokertracker stats, it also looks like this has slowed the play a lot. I get only about 85 hands/hour in 5max limit as it used to be about 100/hr.

Ongame should really get their act together.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:02 PM

Yea, I also experienced sb error and extremely sluggish software. Sometimes I can handle 6 tables fairly comfortably, but often 4 tables is sluggish. Also, PAHUD doesnt work properly, PT misses some hands sometimes. I think it's time for me to switch sites.