Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I just flip a coin instead?
Chester Taylor at home on short rest 1 25.00%
Willie Parker on the road 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: August. (#12 of 12.)

waiting on a fedex check from august 10th. i emailed them on sunday I think it was and they said it should be arriving this week, well today's friday. I'm starting to get a little annoyed since it's up to 2 weeks now, has never taken that long for me before with the courier option
Old 08-24-2007, 09:59 AM

er, came today. I ordered a 2nd check like a week after the first one, so apparently it was delayed in order for them to send both at once. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone experiences the same thing or wants a heads-up - multiple cash outs seem to delay the process because they wait to deliver them together.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
er, came today. I ordered a 2nd check like a week after the first one, so apparently it was delayed in order for them to send both at once. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone experiences the same thing or wants a heads-up - multiple cash outs seem to delay the process because they wait to deliver them together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that's stupid. I was going to request another check on Monday after my RB comes in, but if I haven't received my first one I guess I'll have to wait. I just don't want to wait another 2 weeks for the next one.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 PM

I left wpex after the rakeback change. What has happened since? Are the games even less active? I played mostly O8 which was hard to find but I used to help start a table. I just got tried of playing HU and with the rakeback change moved elsewhere.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that's stupid. I was going to request another check on Monday after my RB comes in, but if I haven't received my first one I guess I'll have to wait. I just don't want to wait another 2 weeks for the next one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that doesn't make much sense. I mean, if he ordered a check and ordered a second check a week later, how did they know he was going to order a second check in order to wait on shipping the first check?

If they both came in the same envelope, then maybe his first check was delayed for some reason and when he placed an order for his second check, they decided to ship them together. In that case, I would be beefed that they charged me $30 twice.

In my own experiance, I have received two checks 5 days apart which coincided with my order dates.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:57 PM

I have a suggestion:

GM, you should reduce the number of those added tournaments, and use the rake to offer first time poker sign up bonus to attract more players in, most players only recognize bonus to determine where to sign up for.

People do not care about tourneys...
Old 08-26-2007, 03:18 AM

I disagree and think that these mulit's have been bringing in many new names. Its been refreshing to see alot of new players since they started.

Worldpx.com ever thinking about maybe trying out a 10 dollar rebuy tourney ?? Its a fact.. those are a huge draw on pokerstars every night at 9pm or whatever. Please fred take this into condiration.. might be popular.

About the 5k added multi's. If u do the math.. worldpx.com is giving everyone who vip's $35 bucks on average extra and the entry is only ten bucks. Its an amazing deal and by far the most generous one on the internet/ world.

So in a way I almost hope people other online players keep being so stupid to not play at worldpx so we keep smartly getting these enormous bonus monies in the 5k's.

Currently worldpx is paying me about 80 bucks a WEEK to play there in added multi 5k bonus money.

When u take this fact into consideration the current 75% rakeback system is way better for the players cuz hell we are making 80 bucks a week from the mulit 5k added bonus money worldpx.com is adding. Heck now they are paying us to play there.

Also feel that it'd be nice for worldpx.com to maybe find some pro's who might endorse this site for a thousand bucks or so in some tv tourneys!! Now that would be exciting and nice to see. Where is Max prescotti?? wasn't he suppose to be a wsex pro/ supporter. That could help alot it seems.

Also again about disconnect all in issue/ cheater's best friend. I feel the odds of a legitimate disconnect to be at least 500 to 1 so lets get rid of it/ or make seperate tables.

Also about the sng's. I like the new time format for the mutli's which is great but feel that for the ten man sng's / 5 man/ Hu sng's that the new time format is too long. I'd rather see the rounds go up every 15 hands not 15 mins on these. Anybody else agree?

Thanks

Worldpx.com is da bomb. later everyone.

ps- tough to see the best site / post in the world get so little attnetion here at two plus two/ the world's biggest poker forum. Goes to show how enormously uneducated the online masses are about how the standard HIGH RAKE FEES makes the game basically a sure loser/"suckers game."
Old 08-26-2007, 03:23 PM

I don't see the Sunday 5k tournament. Has it been discontinued?
Old 08-26-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ps- tough to see the best site / post for any American whose number one concern is how much rakeback they earn get so little attnetion here at two plus two/ the world's biggest poker forum. Goes to show how WSEX's reputation as a tough site with bad software and low traffic hurts it with Americans, and how all of the other great options for Non-Americans at much softer sites that offer similar amounts of RB/bonuses cut into WSEX's business. Maybe it would help if those of us who would like others to join us didn't make such condescending posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 08-26-2007, 03:49 PM

Best FYP ever.
Closed Thread