Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Newbie looking for help

[ QUOTE ]
I’m still looking for info or real experiences with rake backing and which one of the poker sites listened on the rake baking sites is the best to use. Plus PokerStars isn’t part of their lists. I get the concept of rake backing I just wonder if there is a major catch to it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars. Great support, great software. And you don't want to deposit at other sites until your bankroll allows you to take full advantage of bonus offers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This advice is invaluable, I wish I would have discovered it when I started to play online. Don't bother with rakeback for the moment. Open up an account with Poker Stars, deposit $50 and build your bankroll up to $600.

Then take the money, open up an account with Full Tilt using an affiliate that offers rakeback and you can take full advantage of bonuses and rakeback. This may take 3 month, half a year, 1 year, maybe more. No need to think about getting the best rakeback deal right now - concentrate on more important stuff!

And make sure you read this post from "QTip", especially the "PLAY LESS" section: To the New, Aspiring Player