Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

[ QUOTE ]
I have a story that I am writing up that details the famous night of when I went to seamless.....Paid 3200 to get laid after a girl promised to go home with me if I paid for her remaianing hours, didn't get laid, got kicked out by multiple bouncers, called the cops for fradulent charges by the stripper, called my dad seeking for advice, got kicked out of the Orleans for sleeping on the couch of their reception area, and not fufullying my fantasy of getting laid by a stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]

This story sounds amazing. More details plz
Old 09-13-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it really is, I have been trying to pay to get [censored] by a stripper for years now and after like 20 attempts this seemed like my best chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How else have you failed in these 20 attempts? Because it seems astounding that you have not managed to do this.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:38 AM

dude, you suck at strip clubs.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 AM

My worst strip club experience. I was at a nasty strip club in South Dakota as sort of a new job initiation. Every girl there was disgusting beyond belief. This nasty stripper would not leave me alone. Little did I know one of my new coworkers bought me a dance from this skank. I kept telling her politely no and my wife would not like that I got a dance (total BS, she goes with me to them) and after she keps bugging me, never telling me the dance was paid for, I finally tell her very rudely to go away and don't come back.

She starts crying and yelling something to my coworker. After she calms down she goes and dances for someone else in my group and at this point I'm told the dance was bought for me. Feeling like I needed to make this right for all I get a dance out of my own pocket, $25 at this dump.

I get the dance and she stinks worse then you could ever imagine. She had not cleaned it out lately. I could barely stand the dance as she keeps her pussy pressed against my face the whole time. Thankfully they have to wear thongs.

All I could dream for was last call as I was with a group. Finally it came. Moral of the story, don't go to strip clubs in South Dakota.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:53 AM

My worst experience was about a month ago at Crazy Horse Too in Philly. When I got to the club I decided to pound a 40 oz. in the parking lot and while doing this with my homies some wierd guy came up to us asking for a lighter, then he was like wow dude your huge, I bet noone messes with you blah blah, and he said there was a shady pole in the club where the girls got totally naked. This guy was really weird, he was whacked out on some kind of drugs.

Anyway after chillin in the club for like an hour I see the guy and he walks over to me and is like "sorry but they aren't getting completely naked in the shady spot, let me buy you a lapdance for misleading you." I can't refuse that so I said ship it, and so he paid the stripper and she starts grinding up on me and stuff, titties in my face and after about 30 seconds, she stops and is like wtf! someone stole my clothes. I was pretty unhappy because that was the shittiest lap dance ever. So after putting 2 and 2 together I figured out that this guy is some wierd stripper clothes stealer and had set me up. About a half hour later I saw the guy gripped outside the club by the bouncers. I complained about my shiity lapdance and the managers did nothing to compensate me, all they said is we'll get back to you and never did.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:17 AM

dont go to a strip club blowed out of your mind
Old 09-13-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when she says "I'm taking a $30 tip...", you say "No, how it works is...I give the tips, you get the tips. Give me my change and we'll go from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh the original story isn't 100% correct. I handed her the hundo, grabbed my change and then stuck it in my pocket and walked back to the party I was with. It wasn't until I got back and put the money back in my wallet until I figured out how bad I got screwed. I'd like to think if I would have noticed what she was doing I would have not let it happen, but tbh I prob would have been so confused that by the time I figured it out she would have been out of sight already.

Oddjob,

Yes I do suck at strip clubs. I haven't been to that many in my life and I'm a noob.

empiremaker,

Please give the full version of your story.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:34 AM

Strippers don't realize that you can shear a sheep many times, but only skin him once. I've been to a strip club one time, and will never go back. I didn't get ripped off for too much (I paid out 160ish total for the night, and it should have been about 30 less or so), but I have a zero tolerance policy on unethical stuff like that. Congratulations you dirty stupid women: you lost a potential lifelong customer for a measly 30 dollars.

IMO, the strippers of the world would benefit immensely from unionization. Partly because the clubs give them a raw deal, but also because they could standardize their practices, and improve their overall reputation.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:59 PM

I was in a club for the first time in at least 3 years last weekend for a buddy's bachelor party. It was at Sin here in Vegas...I have to admit I had a blast. Had written them off in the past, and am in no mood to rush back...but I spent $220 and the dancer I picked out hung out and got wasted with me and stuck her [censored] in my face for about 4 hours. Well worth it in my opinion. Find the right girl & it's not awful is the point.

Find the wrong girl - which is easy - those places end up sucking hard.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:07 PM

em2's story is pretty great haha