Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.) New T&C

[ QUOTE ]
I am waiting on them to put the small deposits so I can verify, how long does this take? After that will I be able to start playing right away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's how I understand it.

The microdeposit should be soon, maybe a day or so. If this is to your bank account, then you have to transfer from your bank account to EPassporte which might take a week. Then you can fund your pokersite and play.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:07 PM

ok i got 2 questions.

1. how can i cancel the deposit transaction from my bank account to EPP?

2. can i use my debit card to deposit funds for the first time and how long does it take for funds to appear on EPP. my debit card is mastercard btw from hsbc.

thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 11:17 PM

I've tried two debit cards (BB&T and Wachovia) and neither worked. I used my Navy Federal credit card and it worked fine. Funds appeared immediately.

I did however have to call up the credit card company and verify a pending charge that EPP put on my card.

Also, just a reminder for new signups, you have to deposit to a poker site using EPP before you can withdrawl to it.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:53 PM

ok i have been on hold with Epass for 35 minutes. I withdraw 200 on may 18th from epass to my bank account, and still nothing. how much longer till they reply, this is killing my minutes.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:49 PM

Requested $52 from my bank account into Epassporte. Took two [censored] weeks. Instead my account balance is $40.. I need the $50 to deposit into Tilt so I can then start withdrawing but with this incompetence I may stick to checks.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:59 PM

Withdrew 600 and it hit bank in 5 business days.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Withdrew 600 and it hit bank in 5 business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to ask this question.. is 5 business days the norm for the ACH cashouts to your account? I haven't got my atm card from them yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 06:16 PM

how long has it been since u requested the atm card?? I requested one earlier this week. The eppass to bank transfers are COMPLETE GARBAGE. I requested $200 a month ago and the funds never hit my bank account. After sevral emails and phone attempts....nothing. horrendous service. Hopefully better money transfer methods will be available soon. If that atm card doesn't work soon i am going to be angry. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 07:55 PM

5/25 cashout hit the bank on 6/1
6/2 cashout hit the bank on 6/8

I'm starting to warm up to Epass a little more but the time it took to get my limits raised plus the problems others have still keep from using them unless I have to. If there is a glitch in the system you're screwed.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Default time to reconsider...

I have been investigating ePassporte recently as an option for withdrawal & poker site transfer intermediary, (since UB & AP appear to have abandoned Click2Pay out of the blue, without warning), but from everything I've seen, it looks like ePassporte is not exactly a kosher option, i think i'll pass...

Neteller was like that warm, kind-hearted parent who loved us & took good care of us, only to then turn around & abandon us to ePassporte & their ilk who are like that drunk, angry step father who beats us every night, & eyes our sister in a disturbing way. (credit goes to the many movies depicting this scenario for helping me come up with this analogy--not that i've been through it myself, thankfully.. sob, sob..)
Closed Thread