Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: sup bro in da club

[ QUOTE ]
when sup bro goes all-in, you’ll know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

best
line
ever

sup bro?
Old 01-24-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sup ho totally goes for guys like sup bro in the club. all sup ho has to is shake sup ho's fine ass in a guy's direction and guys like sup bro come running over and scream out, "sup ho!" sup ho knows sup ho has a fine ass. if it weren't for sup ho's cute ass, the team never would have won first place at the 1996 cheer competition in florida.

sup ho likes it when guys buy sup ho drinks and gets sup ho nice and drunk. sup ho misses the good old days and sup ho is glad to know there is someone who still relishes the thought of being a hero because sup ho knows that back in the day, taking 3 cocks in the mouth during a keg party was something no other ho could beat her at and sup ho knows the men love head. sup ho still remembers meeting those young girls who didn't even know what sex was about. sup ho doesn't believe in lying so quickly she told them that having sex without a condom feels the best. sup ho is all about getting the best out of anything.

getting the best out of things is what sup ho does at the club. sup ho finds a guy with big muscles and lots of money. sup ho knows these men know the value of a ho who can take 3 guys at the same time.

friday night, some guy at the club with big muscles and a chin strap beard approached sup ho and yelled out, "sup ho!" sup ho told him that she had a party to go to and nobody to take her. when he asked sup ho where the party was at, sup ho directed him to men's bathroom where sup ho gave him the best head of his life. sup ho showed how sup ho is the consummate ho that sup ho is by pleasuring him and 3 other random guys in the bathroom. sup ho knows they were impressed. sup ho doesn't remember the rest of the night, but sup ho woke up in a strange guys appartment. one of sup ho's nails had broken so sup ho had to go to the nail salon to get it fixed. sup ho got her nails painted a dark red color cuz sup ho knows the guys like hos with 2 inch nails painted dark red.

sup ho has to go right now but looks forward to getting to know 2+2.

sup ho!

[/ QUOTE ]
Jake is in love.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:13 PM

hi
Old 01-25-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Sup Bro is Uncle Rico...

if coach had put you in fourth quarter you would be relaxin somewhere in a jacuzzi with your soul mate...
Old 01-25-2005, 09:00 AM

hilarious
Old 01-25-2005, 01:27 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

Wow. I need to be alerted about these things.

Sup Bro!
Old 01-25-2005, 02:13 PM

sup bro knows that the ladies always go for a man in uniform - I'm always wearing mine.

Ice Man saw sup bro at the club wearing his high school lettermens jacket. He really was all county in 1995. It was hard to see what school he went to because the whole jacket was covered in patches and a large-stitch "SUP BRO '95" on the back. As you know, to get more patches, all-county defensive linemen go out for track and field in the Spring and end up doing the shotput.

The jacket was a perfect match for sup bro's tri-colored Zabazz pants and ASICS wrestling shoes. I am not sure, but I think I saw sup bro double-fisting ZIMA.

Ice Man didn't leave with any women, Ice Man boned them right there in the VIP room. sup bro took home a straggler.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The jacket was a perfect match for sup bro's tri-colored Zabazz pants and ASICS wrestling shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!
Old 01-25-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro knows that the ladies always go for a man in uniform - I'm always wearing mine.

Ice Man saw sup bro at the club wearing his high school lettermens jacket. He really was all county in 1995. It was hard to see what school he went to because the whole jacket was covered in patches and a large-stitch "SUP BRO '95" on the back. As you know, to get more patches, all-county defensive linemen go out for track and field in the Spring and end up doing the shotput.

The jacket was a perfect match for sup bro's tri-colored Zabazz pants and ASICS wrestling shoes. I am not sure, but I think I saw sup bro double-fisting ZIMA.

Ice Man didn't leave with any women, Ice Man boned them right there in the VIP room. sup bro took home a straggler.

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is why he's the Ice Man.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:01 PM

sup ice