Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

Gator, they haven't said it's in the past so it's present. For example, every time they cut to Hiro it mentions the year he's in.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omfg im so angry right now. just watched ep 3 and irish people dont [censored] talk like that. and that accent is not from cork. and the expressions they use are not from cork/southern ireland. they are mostly from western ireland. jesus [censored] christ im steaming. and irish people dont get tatoos of family crests on their arms and act like [censored] tribes or gangs or whatever the [censored] they are doing. and irish people dont have security vans like the one shown. a company called securior is what we have and they have blue vans actually navy vans with securior writted on it in big white letters and they dont wear uniforms like that. and im willing to cut my arm off if someone can produce a betting slip from a irish bookies named pinkys. im so [censored] angry im gonna go play baseball with fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what's with the black guy in Ireland

[/ QUOTE ]

He's actually cockney.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omfg im so angry right now. just watched ep 3 and irish people dont [censored] talk like that. and that accent is not from cork. and the expressions they use are not from cork/southern ireland. they are mostly from western ireland. jesus [censored] christ im steaming. and irish people dont get tatoos of family crests on their arms and act like [censored] tribes or gangs or whatever the [censored] they are doing. and irish people dont have security vans like the one shown. a company called securior is what we have and they have blue vans actually navy vans with securior writted on it in big white letters and they dont wear uniforms like that. and im willing to cut my arm off if someone can produce a betting slip from a irish bookies named pinkys. im so [censored] angry im gonna go play baseball with fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we got lots of them. they dont usually get involved in gangland crime though. and there is no gangland crime in cork. limerick and dublin are the key areas for gangland crime. [censored] [censored] [censored] im getting angry again.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just too nitty.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't take Needlenose Ned Ryerson seriously as any sort of threat to anybody, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

oh, and FWIW Wolverine only had the power to regenerate from a single cell when he had the power of a god. (from touching that stone thing) he couldn't do it regularly or anything

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting that I'm currently reading Wolverine. You sir, are wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gator, they haven't said it's in the past so it's present. For example, every time they cut to Hiro it mentions the year he's in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't mean anything. They want us to know where Hiro is to avoid confusion, so they tell us. Peter's storyline is all about confusion though.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the painting, the couple kissing was Claire/flying dude right?

[/ QUOTE ]

we assume but we don't see flying dudes face in the painting , nor Claire really its just assumed but most likely for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think West is some kind of plant by the company. They are trying to get at HRG and Claire by a different tactic aka undermining the family from within through Claire's feelings of resentment towards Noah.

West just started talking about Claire being different from the beginning before he would have had any natural inkling of her power, intelligence, etc.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we got lots of them. they dont usually get involved in gangland crime though. and there is no gangland crime in cork. limerick and dublin are the key areas for gangland crime. [censored] [censored] [censored] im getting angry again.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ever learn what the U.S. is really like, you may never be able to watch a movie again. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think you're pissed.

IN AMERICA PEOPLE CAN'T FLY WHAT THE [censored]?