Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 10/01/07 NFL MNF GAME THREAD ***

[ QUOTE ]
Patriots -1 is the last leg of a 5 team teaser, let us gogogo

[/ QUOTE ]
ship ship
Old 10-01-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I'm sayin is, don't bet against the Pats. You don't have to bet ON them, just don't bet against them. To anyone who bet on the Bengals, at what point did you say to yourself "what was I thinking?" Halftime? End of 1st Quarter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly when they threw an interception in good scoring position just before halftime.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oops. Yah ride the Pats all year I guess. It is absurd what they're doing without their best defensive player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh right, Rodney Harrison is back next week...

Oh wait, you mean Seymour.

Scary.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Get ready Natedogg

[ QUOTE ]
I hate you people who got Randy Moss in the 5th round of Fantasy Football drafts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took him about 8 spots early in the sixth and said "OK, homer call here. Randall Moss please."

4-0 with two top $coring weeks.

Hatehatehate...

Edit: [censored], one top $core week. Some douche had Sammy Morris and beat my high by 3.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:30 AM

Zoro whatever the hell his name is adds alot here. We needs trolls like him to contribute to these boards. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2007, 01:08 AM

Sorry to barge in on the Pats circle jerk, just wanted to try and add something insightful real quick.

The sad thing about this game (for me as a Bengals fan) was that Cincy actually had the RIGHT gameplan to at least attempt to contain the Pats. They pressured Brady more than the Jets, Bills or Chargers did and Brady's downfield passing was the most limited it's been all year(his lowest passing yards total for the season).

That being said when you play a game with 2 LB's on an entire roster, you're going to get killed by the run and that's exactly what happened to Cincy tonight. They simply don't have the personnel to accomplish what they want to on defense. But teams that DO such as Pittsburgh and Dallas will certainly take notice. The Pats are very strong right now and I will continue my pre-season vow of picking them against the spread every week...but the 16-0 talk is a little much right now.

Anyways back to your Brady/Belichick lovefest, back to me studying Mel Kiper's draft boards for best available linebackers in '08.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:06 AM

a word to the wise:

the patriot's have played 4 teams that sport a distinguished record of 4-12 combined.

looking ahead to week 6 offers a shorting opportunity with dallas a likely +7...and indianapolis in week 9 to win outright (if the colts remain healthy).

tlt
Old 10-02-2007, 09:13 AM

LOL @ Bengals being a good team...

Injuries a part of course, but that team is baaaaaaaad. Loving my Bengals u9.5 right now...

- C -
Old 10-02-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to barge in on the Pats circle jerk, just wanted to try and add something insightful real quick.

The sad thing about this game (for me as a Bengals fan) was that Cincy actually had the RIGHT gameplan to at least attempt to contain the Pats. They pressured Brady more than the Jets, Bills or Chargers did and Brady's downfield passing was the most limited it's been all year(his lowest passing yards total for the season).

That being said when you play a game with 2 LB's on an entire roster, you're going to get killed by the run and that's exactly what happened to Cincy tonight. They simply don't have the personnel to accomplish what they want to on defense. But teams that DO such as Pittsburgh and Dallas will certainly take notice. The Pats are very strong right now and I will continue my pre-season vow of picking them against the spread every week...but the 16-0 talk is a little much right now.

Anyways back to your Brady/Belichick lovefest, back to me studying Mel Kiper's draft boards for best available linebackers in '08.

[/ QUOTE ]

You use the term 'insightfull' rather loosely.

In short, The Bengwads are still The Bengwads and NE is.....well, you get the idea.

Now don't get too close to this circle jerk or I'm liable to skeet-skeet-skeet all over your face.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
with dallas a likely +7

[/ QUOTE ]

+7 at home [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] There's no effin way.