Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Hi BeatMe1,

Will you provide us some links of what Mr Gatorade has said about you and why he thinks you're a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
Old 06-01-2007, 02:35 PM

The fact that they actually took action against a suspected bot has interesting implications in the NL bot case. Somehow there must have been more incriminating evidence in this case than in the other case where most people seem to believe that they were bots.

Also, I don't think programming a bot would teach you to play like it. It may perform calculations that a human would not be able to perform at the table. Also it is possible that a botter could buy a bot instead of programming it. I think the fact that he is willing to play live does give his story some credibility, although I'm still not sure what to think.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:44 PM

this is so sick
Old 06-01-2007, 02:45 PM

Hi,

Gatorade's web site: http://www.destroythebots.com/index_003.htm

And a quote from a post he made on May 9th "I HATE BOTS. If you want to watch a good limit bot.. Watch beatme1 that will only play 50-100 or 100-200. I am updating my site as we speak and it is getting an major upgrade about the bots on all 4 big sites. " You can find it under the heading: NL Bots on Fult Tilt

You can also find this quote under the heading Attention Bothunters!: "I hate bots... But the bots on FTP have officially been destroyed on my list and were found to be botting and subsequently banned from the site. FTP = Good effort and so forth. OP, go to my site and read a little bit about which the bots are on UB and AP. The sites absolutely don’t care that the bots are there and you can even sit and play with the bot and see for yourself. Bots = Rake + starting games in the 30/60 6max bots case = Ub and AP don’t care because there traffic and game selection is almost nil at that level anyhow. Media has been contacted and story is being done about the bots and the sites take on it and what they do about the problem. Ub and AP official response is they don’t have bots, which is ludicrous. FTP when asked said they would investigate and they did and for months and magically right before the FTP interview with "media" all bots on list and some other suspected bots not on list were subsequently found to be using bots and were destroyed. More to come on this on my site in a couple weeks as there are still ends that need to be tied up. FTP actually did well in getting rid of these guys for the fairness of the games and to not allow the negative attention that the NL bots got on here. 2+2 is one thing but the national media is another. Great things are about to happen with the bots and I am excited... You will be too unless your using a bot.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

He thinks I'm a bot because his definition of a bot is anyone he can't beat.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:48 PM

BeatMe1:

You're leaving something out in the email interchange. What is it?
Are you saying that WITHOUT ANY WARNING, FTP just sent you the lower-most email alerting you that they had closed your account? DId you not have any warning of an investigation before that? How do you know Gatorade had anything to do with this?

Your replies to FTP's emails are incredibly brazen...immediately you go on the offensive without even trying to ascertain just WTF actually happened...how come?

***As i have 1st-hand experience with a "false positive" bot investigation with my mother and Stars, I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt before you're proven guilty, but there are more questions than answers so far...hopefully the story gets clearer...

Why anyone plays high-stakes HU LHE is beyond me, since it's the one permutation of poker that's been shown to have been essentially mastered by bots.

***EDIT: BeatMe1, can u summarize what Gatorade's "evidence" against you is, other than the fact that you beat him?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM

If I were innocent I'd come here and say exactly what you're saying now. But if I were guilty I'd do the same thing, for 70k I'm gonna make them prove it ya know?

Why don't you address some of the allegations from that MHUSH thread? How is it you've played hundreds of thousands of hands of HU on full tilt, and never played a single one against the other regulars mentioned in that thread? Are you surprised that your stats line up so closely with a few other players in the same game?

Do you have some reason for refusing to chat? If someone is accusing you of being a bot in the chat seems like you would at least say "no I'm not".

Do you play long marathon sessions, waiting for someone to come along for hours at a time, near your computer all the time so you can auto post and immediately begin playing? I don't think it would be tough to get some dataminers to show you have played some ridiculously long sessions.

Nobody is saying you can't be a good player and be using a bot too. Hell maybe you programmed the strategy for it. This is a tough spot because Full Tilt can't or won't supply evidence, and you aren't doing such a good job of it yourself.

-DeathDonkey
Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM

I never played NL at Full Tilt. I played limit 50/100, 100/200 and 200/400HU
Old 06-01-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what limits did you play at full tilt?

If you played 2/4 limit or NL 1/2 at FTP and now you're challenging accuser to play 200/400 hu live, you're for sure a cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh he was playing HU mid high limit

edit beat
Old 06-01-2007, 02:52 PM

BeatMe1, I think the best way to get 2+2 on your side is to post as much info about your playing habits...how often you played, etc. and post any information you have about past hands (e.g. PokerTracker stats).

If you don't use PokerTracker, what kind of records do you keep for tax purposes? I would suggest publishing your playing records (not how much you won/lost in each session), but the dates and times you played.

The 2+2 FTP HU bot thread did detect some strange behavior that was suggestive of collusion. Frankly, I don't have a good reason to trust either you or FTP on this matter. The only way I can trust you more is if you give us more information and either it can be independently verified (= lots of trust) or at least is not disproven (= more trust).

The more info you provide, the more pressure you put on FTP to provide a public explanation for the decision they made.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:52 PM

For 70k someone from Full Tilt should fly to her location and watch her play for at least 10 hours and track the stats before they confiscate 70k.

That being said, a 200k freezeout with Crazy Mike would be awesome.