Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying it wasn't a TD but its [censored] that wasn't reviewed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong, but I bet the play WAS reviewed. It's just that the booth saw conclusive evidence before the PAT, so there was no need to stop play.

Josh W

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I figured as well, but it's way too obvious an answer. Clearly something wicked is going on here.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious ? With as much on the line as there is, you feel any human could have been 100% sure there ? lol. Dude it was about 2 inches of knee getting turf before the rest hits the white line. Way too close.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you are still talking about his knee and criticizing the REFS for not reviewing it is pretty lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you lost credibility in making fun of the fact someone thinks the refs call the reviews when you suggested Reid throw a challenge flag.

sheldon brown has had 3 straight bad seasons. at least he drilled reggie bush so hard last year.

Also, this game would be like 30-0 if McNabb was starting. He would be laughing and high fiving the pats players until he throws his 3rd pick, at which point he pulls himself out of the game with a bruised spirit.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious ? With as much on the line as there is, you feel any human could have been 100% sure there ? lol. Dude it was about 2 inches of knee getting turf before the rest hits the white line. Way too close.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you are still talking about his knee and criticizing the REFS for not reviewing it is pretty lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Quickly, who do you think reviews these things? Why cant we call those people referees?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you even know about football ? You just asked why Reid didn't challenge...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clearly a TD, clearly should have been reviewed,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Aren't reviews supposed to be for plays that aren't clear?

89,817 and count, count, counting

[/ QUOTE ]

well, it was clear after watching the NBC feed 8 times. I guess we could assume the booth guys did the same, but I dunno.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you lost credibility in making fun of the fact someone thinks the refs call the reviews when you suggested Reid throw a challenge flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

lozl yep

is it heresy that i, a die hard giants fan, am cheering for the eagles in this game? probably

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How can they not review that [censored] [censored] what the [censored] is going on here these refs are TERRIBLE

[/ QUOTE ]

The refs are terrible because they made the right call and are confident enough about their call not to need a review?

[/ QUOTE ]

First, there was a TERRIBLE spot on that welker catch on 3rd down where, after he put the ball past the 1st down when clearly it was not, the refs gave him that spot. Second, Tom Brady is doing head movements and shoulder fakes to draw guys offsides and the refs don't call it. Finally, the catch at the end of the half was clearly a close call that should be reviewed by the booth. Yes, this officiating crew is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cannot be serious with this right now.

89,815 and count, count, counting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying it wasn't a TD but its [censored] that wasn't reviewed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong, but I bet the play WAS reviewed. It's just that the booth saw conclusive evidence before the PAT, so there was no need to stop play.

Josh W

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I figured as well, but it's way too obvious an answer. Clearly something wicked is going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Estimated time from TD to PAT? Thats pretty quick, but it is certainly possible. Wouldnt want to take a minute to be sure?
Old 11-25-2007, 10:53 PM

I cant believe I am actually cheering for the eagles. I am just sick of all this Pats [censored]! Go Cowboys!