Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: 30k VPP to Supernova

Can we get a screen shot of your 24 tables?
Old 11-10-2007, 04:36 PM

Wow, Dennisa. Fantastic response, and exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks a lot. Very helpful. I guess if I want to do it, I should stick with 100NL, since all other options look too time-consuming.

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get a screen shot of your 24 tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't be impressive, sorry. 24 tables all overlapping one another. Just looks like I'm playing one. Someone recommended it in these forums. Works great.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:26 PM

I'm playing 24 tables of fullring and 6-max $0.10/$0.25 PLO8 and $0.25/$0.50 PLO8 until the end of the year to get the 50k vpps needed for my $2000 200k vpp milestone bonus. It's taking a very long time and I will most likely be insane (too late?) by the end but that is okay. Looks like I am gonna be able to make it pretty easily though it is a lot of play. Hopefully I get lots of FPPs out of it and don't lose too much monies. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Screenshot:

p.s.
Feel free to stop by and steal my BB a few times.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:51 PM

Awesome. 24ing NL is hard enough, PLO8 would drive me insane.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:55 AM

WTF....I have a hard time 12 tabling 6-Max sometimes...
Old 11-11-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm playing 24 tables of fullring and 6-max $0.10/$0.25 PLO8 and $0.25/$0.50 PLO8 until the end of the year to get the 50k vpps needed for my $2000 200k vpp milestone bonus. It's taking a very long time and I will most likely be insane (too late?) by the end but that is okay. Looks like I am gonna be able to make it pretty easily though it is a lot of play. Hopefully I get lots of FPPs out of it and don't lose too much monies. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Screenshot:

p.s.
Feel free to stop by and steal my BB a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I'd only be impressed by this if you were using two color decks. :P
Old 11-11-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

They could even tell me that you can get a Russian mail-order bride throught he concierge service, and that they come in three types: Natasha, Svetlana, and Liliya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize this isn't helpful at all, but I laughed really hard at this.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:46 PM

screw the monitor, i'd like to see the PT screenshot of all those hands at $25NL
Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In English, hopefully.

Those who have reached nova could say, for example, that they didn't really notice much difference over platinum. Or they could let me know that the added freerolls or the ability to buy some supercool nova-only item in the FPP store made the whole thing worthwhile, or the added FPPs really did seem to surprise them. Or maybe they might say that they've been in a similar spot in the past and they committed the time over the last six weeks of the year to achieve nova only to find out that the bonus really wasn't worth the effort . . . but that if I wanted to go after it anyway, they'd recommend shortstacking 100NL if I've got a bankroll of X or higher (to handle the variance). Frankly, I don't know what such people might say. That's why I'm asking the question, you see.

They could even tell me that you can get a Russian mail-order bride throught he concierge service, and that they come in three types: Natasha, Svetlana, and Liliya. Anything to help me make a more informed decision.

I didn't think the questions were as confusing as they're turning out to be. But if you want all of the info that you seemed to think was necessary to give a decent response, such as an in depth analysis of my mind's reaction to varying degrees of risk, I'll hire a psychiatrist to analyze me and get back to you with a report in a week or so. Cool?

[/ QUOTE ]

is this what happens to your people skillz when u 24 table all day long?
Old 11-13-2007, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF....I have a hard time 20 tabling 6-Max sometimes...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

OP: if you want concierge then get it, if you're happy with whatever junk they have in the normal FPP store, then don't