Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Anyone have problems sitting out of Stars turbos and game never op

i think i had the problem before i started using ahk
Old 11-02-2007, 03:35 PM

It happened to me once or twice before. It happens if you close the lobby JUST before the table pops up. so, just don't click F2 until you have all registered sngs popped up.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It happened to me once or twice before. It happens if you close the lobby JUST before the table pops up. so, just don't click F2 until you have all registered sngs popped up.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats it@!
Old 11-02-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i had the problem before i started using ahk

[/ QUOTE ]

I also had this problem before I started using AHK. I had this problem even back when I was 4-5 tabling, though I never missed it then. So I'm 100% sure it's not me closing them. I'm using a $3,300 computer I put together recently that I KNOW is fast enough. It's Pokerstars.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Anyone have problems sitting out of Stars turbos and game never opens?

AHK can close TL just before table should pop up, which makes the table not pop up. Don't know why you would write the script that way though, there's much easier and safer ways.

If you click the X-button on the table just when the table pops up, the table will be closed wihtout the popup warning that you're about to close a table where you're playing. Happens to me when I'm about to close a table where I'm busted and a new table pops up in the same place. Luckily you probably will notice this when it happens and can use the Lobby option to show registered tournaments and then open the TL at the bottom of the list and click take my seat.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:38 PM

I totally called them on this...and I kept on it too...The reason it's a little hard to detect is that you don't get Hand Histories...so I don't think PT picks it up but, sharkscope does...

What I did was I tracked the Tourney number from sharkscope an then I had them do some research..and they sent me some money..I forget how much..it's pretty obvious that you are just sitting out..they didn't take responsibility though..

After i caught it definitively, i started to restart pokerstars if I suspected one of my tables didn't open..or check how many i was registered for at the beginning of a session ..

Little John..you are a high volume player...I'm pretty sure if you explain it to them..they'll send you some monies..they did for me ...or have them review the hand histories that are missing from your database but included in sharkscope..
Old 11-02-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Anyone have problems sitting out of Stars turbos and game never opens?

What AHK script are you guys talking about?
Any links?
I tried to download some, but it won't work.
I use Vista.
I can start another topic if thats needed.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:41 PM

pokerstarsatuoreg.ahk + functions.ahk. I have heard of problems w/ vista from the forum. I use xp so I don't know any more about it.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pokerstarsatuoreg.ahk + functions.ahk. I have heard of problems w/ vista from the forum. I use xp so I don't know any more about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I tried those.
Any method to get it working in vista?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I totally called them on this...and I kept on it too...The reason it's a little hard to detect is that you don't get Hand Histories...so I don't think PT picks it up but, sharkscope does...

What I did was I tracked the Tourney number from sharkscope an then I had them do some research..and they sent me some money..I forget how much..it's pretty obvious that you are just sitting out..they didn't take responsibility though..

After i caught it definitively, i started to restart pokerstars if I suspected one of my tables didn't open..or check how many i was registered for at the beginning of a session ..

Little John..you are a high volume player...I'm pretty sure if you explain it to them..they'll send you some monies..they did for me ...or have them review the hand histories that are missing from your database but included in sharkscope..

[/ QUOTE ]

the first time i notieced it i sent them a note to try and figure out what happended and they said the issue was on my end and the credited my account $60. the 2nd time the again said it was my problem and did not credit my account. i dont really care about the $60, i just want stars to fix the problem.

i think under "advanced multitbale options" they could add an option to help. possibly something to autosearch for your player name every few miunutes and auto open any tournaments where you are sitting out (or pop up any tournaments that you are sitting out and bring that to front of all your screens).