Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: 2/5 NL *Super Deep*

I love when someone bumps a super old post and people reply like it was started yesterday without even reading the entire thing.

Here is a summary
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALL
CALLCALL
CALL

PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults PlzResults

He DID have KK

ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded ShouldHaveFolded
Old 11-01-2007, 06:35 PM

why is this thread in the high stakes forum?
Old 11-01-2007, 07:21 PM

i am thinking that he has AA and that he is trying to get some to call with AK or something like that i think that u have to call because KK is the only thing that has u beat
Old 11-01-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is in the high stakes forum because it was played 22 months ago when a pot of that size was, relatively speaking, a much bigger deal to those who frequented 2 + 2 than it is today.

I literally have no idea why it generated as many posts as it did - or why it was bumped back to the front of the forum.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who starts an account just to ask this?

But since I did read this thread I thought about villain's play a bit. Perhaps the other players who saw the flop only had 5-6 hundred and he thought he would get called by the short stacks if they have any combo draw, nut flush draw, king, etc. and called by OP if he happened to have AK or AA. The fact that OP actually had a huge hand was a lucky bonus as villain only expected to be called by a shorter stack.

Of course, he should try to get max value against OP as well and his flop shove probably is not the best way to do that in the long run. In that sense, he is a bad player because he is afraid to play big hands on drawy boards. However, he is obviously competent when it comes to hand selection and such.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:15 PM

what the [censored] where the results lol
Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 PM

its funny to see old posts you made a long time ago.

However, I agree with myself from a year ago that ur dumb --> Waits 12 hours to trap Lagtard, flops 2nd nuts and has to think about it.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 PM

I miss the old days when El D posted high stakes analysis
Old 11-02-2007, 02:26 PM

poker isnt about winning the biggest pots its about not losing the biggest pots... if he has KK its a cooler and im taking 70% on 2-1 dont play on scared money!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:54 AM

Results = he had nines!
Closed Thread