Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2006, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Taken almost 2k off a TAG on monkeytilt at wsex

You.
-Anqew
Old 04-14-2006, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TomfooleryPoker: i like skin

[/ QUOTE ]

Best line in the entire chat. Also, Holy [censored], gildwulf has a real name??
Old 04-14-2006, 03:14 AM

Btwn Players talk alot of chit after you have played them heads up and won.YOU should know that...so when I start running bad, some players whom I have played before will try to needle me. Only players who play heads up consistently will not talk trash to each other after a loosing session of heads up, because we know the game.

MC , tom and you are the only ones I was talking to. And MC I wasnt even speaking to , as you can see from the chat, he directed comments to me first.I usually ignore, but who hasnt had a day of frusterating when players are calling a reraise cold with q5 off and flopping trips?

Like I said before, I WOULD NEVER post something like this using your name if you were on a terrible run. Just some common moral sense.

I will play you 30/60, Get some backers. Im sure you will find alot since I am such a poor player according to your 3/6 friend. If not, AT LEAST, have the decency to not post the chat or not disclose my name in your future winning days.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Btwn Players talk alot of chit after you have played them heads up.. YOU should know that....MC , tom and you are the only ones I was talking to. And MC I wasnt even speaking to , as you can see from the chat, he directed comments to me first.I usually ignore, but who hasnt had a day of frusterating when players are calling a reraise cold with q5 off and flopping trips?

I will play you 30/60, Get some backers. Im sure you will find alot since I am such a poor player according to your 3/6 friend. If not, AT LEAST, have the decency to not post the chat or not disclose my name in your future winning days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to ask a bunch of people on the internet to loan me money. I told you I would accept a challenge of 100BB at 10/20 or 80BB at 20/40. If you want to play me HU, then we can play at these limits. Otherwise, I assume I will see you at the tables anyways, considering there are, like, 3 of them.

Now, I think your general behavior is out of line but I do think I stepped over the line in posting your actual screenname. It was the easiest way to post the chat and I was too lazy to change the names, so I'm sorry for exposing your monkeytilt ways.

I will agree not to disclose your name in the future and will keep bragging to a minimum (even though this forum is entirely dedicated to bragging and complaining) so long as you make your best effort not to berate players at the tables, particularly bad ones. And don't say this is an isolated case because you know it's not.

Good luck at the tables,
Zach
Old 04-14-2006, 03:34 AM

You can brag all you want, but dont put the screen name. Btwn, How would you feel if you were lets say losing 2k to alot of bs, and then the guys friend starts to berrate you, while you are losing??

Like I said I said not one word when you were crying about running bad in the middle of the session. Not once did I say something like...looks like your running out of cash etc. Just some common moral sense.

I agree, that I should have kept my mouth shut. Even with the constant trash talking from your friend, because it is in a way a hole in ones game.I admit it point blank. I honestly rarely talk trash, Im too busy playing. Although there is about 2 players on that site that constantly talk chit to me..which is who I am usually talking trash to back and forth.(2 guys who I have busted on heads up, and now have a personal vendetta against me) You know what I mean..

Also, THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE CHAT..its obvious TomFoolery was trash talking a whole lot more then what the first line of your chat post says. (Even though he still trash talked a ton in the chat log you posted) From line one you see him already talking trash to me.

Yes, I'll see you at the 3 total tables they have going on there.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:38 AM

You are a cool guy, Gildwulf. I like to play you (even if you have depreciated my roll [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]), you are a very good player and you are nice to chat to. But it is actually not an isolated case that some classless monkeys railbird you (not necessarily those in chat now, I did not care much and did not notice names), they started being classless before this episode, so I am cutting Donk2Glory some slack on this one. An observer making fun of somebody on tilt is classless, much more classless than an angry tilter.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:39 AM

this thread = DRAMABOMB
Old 04-14-2006, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can brag all you want, but dont put the screen name. Btwn, How would you feel if you were lets say losing 2k to alot of bs, and then the guys friend starts to berrate you, while you are losing??

[/ QUOTE ]

In no post and in no conversation did I ever encourage or ask someone to berate you in any way. If I encouraged it afterwards, it's because you kept swearing at everyone and making a general ass of yourself.

These kind of posts have been made before ('OMG THERE IS A GUY PLAYING EVERY HAND TO THE RIVER CAPPED) and everyone who wants to can come watch and ooh and ahh. I posted it as a point of interest to players who might want to come watch for entertainment.

[ QUOTE ]

Like I said I said not one word when you were crying about running bad in the middle of the session.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was down about 800 in our first 3-4 handed match earlier on tonight and I was just posting silly stuff like 'AS;DLFJASDLKFJA;LSDKJFALSKDJF' and 'NOOOOOO' every once and a while and never did I insult the players in any way or berate them like you did in the above chat.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:41 AM

Seriously, WTF. When did people start worrying about the level of class on BBV?

I just farted.

RickyG
Old 04-14-2006, 03:56 AM

Obviously it got to me, and it should not have.

Read Arnfinn Madsen post. I am not saying what I did was right. I admitted, if you read my post.

Of course you couldnt say anything, Was I or my friends constantly talking trash to you while you were losing it? Were we?

Also if you dont like it when players talk chit to other bad players for fear of scaring them off......why would you want your friends trash talking me so bad while im on running bad and on tilt? What kind of logic is that??????????
-Ill leave it at that, and good nite