Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
OK here is another 1. I was in a girls locker room at the gym where i am a part time trainer for fun and i was invisable because I had a cloak of invisabiluty and i was watching the gurls soap eachother up and so when all the gurls left except this black girl named Laquita and her friend the cheerleedr Maryann i pulled off the cloack and showed them my 10'' hard scholng and they were like "EW" but then i said "Hey bitch why dont you suck on thise big slab of manmeat its steamy rite off the grill" and the black chick says "I want to feel that greasy meaty sausage sack in my black starfish-face-hole" so i started pushing it in with soap as Maryann licked my ass and slapped herself in her 36 DD breasts with a leather strop. I'll post pics when I get a second later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats some funny [censored].
Old 04-20-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No one was built to be faithful. We have an evoloutionary imperitive to procreate. All men want to cheat. Many men can't easily do it. Some can. Most don't want to get caught or feel guilty.
Just take 20 mins and visualize what would happen if you were caught. Also ask yourself why wifey hasn't noticed. She might be getting outside dk too. Make sure those kids are yours (or don't, if you don't care).

[/ QUOTE ]

No kids......and I have thought about all of that. If she is damn she is good then.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that's funny. Sick, but funny.

I would think that you'd get caught by a friend who spotted you with a strange woman, but maybe not. Wondering why you married a woman who won't give you everything you want in bed, if it's that important to you? Or do you just enjoy the game of cheating so much?

Also, yes more trip reports please.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

]I do enjoy the game plus being able to [censored] any girl I want. That also helps
Old 04-20-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP you are a complete scum bag, unless you are famous inwhich case you can cheat without being a scum bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:04 PM

OP is a scumbag and has some srs sexual/psychological issues that he should seek immediate help for, but I'm not sure why you guys doubt the validity of what he is saying.

FWIW, I have friends from HS that are like this IRL. I'm not very close with them anymore and haven't been for a long time. They troll for random skanks on the internet, in bars, chat lines, just like OP. They'll bang any girl, anytime, anyplace, looks matter very little. I wouldn't touch 90% of the girls they've banged and my standards are not super-high. I'm sure OP fits with just about everything I know about the guys I know that do this IRL.

I have zero reason to doubt that OP is truthful in this thread.

GA, you're funny and all but I have no idea why you would think OP is lying. You're my age and you've never known guys like him?
Old 04-20-2007, 04:07 PM

Dude, it's simple. Go on the Maury Povich show and truly pwn all the other cheaters! Would be an instant BBV4L classic. Furthermore, ending in a true legend if you held some sort of hand-made sign stating BBV4L.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:07 PM

Thank you DING-DONG YO. But I could care less if some people believe me or not. I was just on here wondering if anyone else out there does this or needs help doing this. I have seen enough help u get laid on myspace type of threads on here. I am a scumbag and need help but having to much fun to do it just yet. Maybe one day when I have kids
Old 04-20-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, it's simple. Go on the Maury Povich show and truly pwn all the other cheaters! Would be an instant BBV4L classic. Furthermore, ending in a true legend if you held some sort of hand-made sign stating BBV4L.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would kind of defeat the whole purpose of not getting caught. but legendary known the less
Old 04-20-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would kind of defeat the whole purpose of not getting caught. but legendary known the less

[/ QUOTE ]

The soul purpose of threads like this in BBV4L is to one day hit a long shot and become a true legend.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you DING-DONG YO. But I could care less if some people believe me or not. I was just on here wondering if anyone else out there does this or needs help doing this. I have seen enough help u get laid on myspace type of threads on here. I am a scumbag and need help but having to much fun to do it just yet. Maybe one day when I have kids

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't condone what you do one bit. Please seek help ASAP if you ever have kids. This will ruin their life.

On another note, I think getting laid like you do with just random hos day in and day out is so foreign and such a fantasy to the vast majority of 2+2ers, that the only way they can even wrap their head around it is to call you out and say you're FOS.

And maybe you are. I don't know you. But if you're not FOS, then someone very close to you does this and confides in you about it.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:22 PM

I know I need help. That goes without saying. So does anyone want tohear the tips on how to do it? or just more TR's?