Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you love pork roll?
Yes, and I prefer Taylor's 9 23.68%
Yes, and I prefer Trenton 2 5.26%
No, I have had and do not enjoy pork roll 3 7.89%
No, I have never heard of/tried this. 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2006, 01:16 PM

Default newhizzle tells the story of the missing 200k (brandi Xpost)

link

For those who don't want to wade through that whole 1000 reply thread, here's newhizzle's version:

story from newhizzle on what happened with brandi...i think this solves part of the mystery of the missing 200k+

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so i wasnt going to post anything, i dont like spreading drama, but a friend told me that brandi is for some reason spreading lies abotu me and she apparently even told him that i was in the room when she busted my accoutn watching it happen, thats [censored], shes also been sending me threatening text messages and telling me to get on here and say that this never happened, im not one to lie about [censored], so thats clearly not going to happen, so i guess ill go ahead and bloodbath the bitch

im not sure of the amoutn thaty she lost, it was somewhere between 25 and 30k, anyway, i went out to la with her and i was teaching her sitngoes, i let her play my account while i was getting burried downstairs at commerce, the nigth that this happened, i was playing 4/8, stuck like 40 or 50k or so, and i was texting her while playing to check up on how she was doing, she told me that she was winning

at first she was just supposed to be playing sitngoes, one of the nigths before, she got stuck a lot and started playing 15/30 and got stuck more, she has a way of making people feel really bad for her, so i didnt really get mad, but i told her not to play that big anymore and to stick to sitngoes while i wasnt around, and that some time i would teach her limit, but id prefer she didnt play 15/30 because she basically had no limit experience, another night, she started playing 5/10 NL without asking me first and she said she was winning, but i told her id rather she play lower and she said shed stick to 3/6, what nigth different [censored] happened is kind of a blur, i was in a total frenzy for the whole trip, dealing with a lot of [censored] from her and losing a lot of money, defiantely playing bad

the nigth she busted it, she was texting me and said she was doing very well, i was getting burried and definately not thinking clearly and for some reason i gave her permission to play 10/20 NL, but on the condition that she was very careful and that she only played if it was a very good game(not a chance she could possibly know what a good game is btw), but that i would prefer that she stick to 5/10 anyway(really, i was in a frenzy, im [censored] stupid for telling her she could play anywhere near that big)

we were texting back and forth and she kept telling me that she was winning a lot, so i wasnt too worried, when i got done playing, i went up and she was still playing, and she ended up playing a very long session, i was exausted, so i was like whatever

the next day when i got up, i tried to get onto stars, and my password was changed, i asked her wtf is going on, and she said she wanted it to be a surprise how much she was up, i was basically like, [censored] that, get me on my account, and she told me she busted it, i obviously got pissed, but she has a way of making me feel so bad for her that i couldnt stay mad for that long(yes, im a [censored] idiot)

she called a few people to try to get money back for me, but she couldnt get anything, she told me straight up to keep quiet while she was on the phone with them because the only way that she could get money from guys is if they think that she wants to [censored] them, that pretty much changed my perspective of her, now i realzed that she was a scandalous bitch

anyway, she got all depressed and locked herself in the bathroom that nigth, and i heard a glass break while she was in there(she has cuts on her arms from cutting herself, she gets extreamly depressed) i got really worried about her and knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok and if i could come in, she said she was taking a bath and to leave her alone, i shouldnt be listening outside the door, i was in a complete frenzy hoping that she wasnt going to kill herself and my friend called me and told me that mr. foo(90% VPIP full ring and quite possibly the best poker player ever, he was up easily 200k in like 3 days of destroying all the pros) was downstairs, so i went to go play poker and get the [censored] away from the room

when i got back up, she was passed out in the bath, using towels as blankets and on the bathroom wall, written in blood, it said, "i will fly one day" so now im freaking out and i wake her up, she had made a pretty deep cut in her leg

so while i should have been pissed about [censored], i couldnt help but be very worried for her, i didnt know what to do, i felt really bad, i cared about her and didnt like to see her like that, and couldnt really stay mad for long, i am a very forgiving person, and im definately too trusting

anyway, thats pretty much the story, i probly left stuff out or forgot [censored], but thats the jist of it, ive learned a lot of lessons since i won the borgata, one of those is that you really cant trust anyone in the poker world, another is i really shouldnt let myself get emotionally attached to any bitches, a lot of [censored] has happened that has nothing to do with brandi, but i have like 240k out and i have officially decided that i am finished with loaning and staking, im not going to get into other people business about that, also whenever im dealing with a crazy sketchy bitch my mind has been [censored] up as hell and i havent been able to play good, so im not going to let them affect me anymore(brandi is not the only one, and while shes the craziest of the two, she probably less evil than the other one, but im not going to get into that either, im not here to post other peoples business, the only reason im posting this is because brandi is telling people lies about it)

really, i have only myself to blame for allowing myself to be open to this kind of [censored], especially after its happened to me too many times, but its all going to stop now

also, a sidenote for you gossip fiends while im at it, in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ass, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to? i pretty much lost all respect for her after she told me that

i ended up putting her in a satellite because i felt so bad for her, but that was clearly a mistake, after she busted from it, she started crying and making a scene at fix because she was so depressed that she wouldnt be able to play in the 15k event, ive pretty much gotten immune to her [censored], not giving any bitch another dime, and i have a new mindset, will no longer let myself be taken advantage of anymore, just going to focus on keeping my head straight, and try to play good, and my bankroll is going to be my bankroll

also, i really dont know anything about the captain tom story other than what shes told me, and thats pretty much what she posted, she told me about that when i first met her at foxwoods and that she was broke and had no way of getting home, so i bought her a plane ticket that she was supposed to pay me back for, she also said before that she plans on paying me bakc what she lost on my account, but i really seriously doubt ill ever see that again

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: newhizzle tells the story of the missing 200k (brandi Xpost)

tl;dr
Old 12-18-2006, 01:22 PM

Holy [censored], that is crazy.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:22 PM

Whoa.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

big mistake
Old 12-18-2006, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
link

also, a sidenote for you gossip fiends while im at it, in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ass, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to? i pretty much lost all respect for her after she told me that

i ended up putting her in a satellite

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so how was the ass? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

i thought mark was smarter than to fall for the vagine. 200k is a lot of dough. <font color="green"> </font>
Old 12-18-2006, 01:28 PM

This development has exciting implications.

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
when i got back up, she was passed out in the bath, using towels as blankets and on the bathroom wall, written in blood, it said, "i will fly one day" so now im freaking out and i wake her up, she had made a pretty deep cut in her leg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLLLLL

&lt;-- NEW LOC
Old 12-18-2006, 01:30 PM

Wow, much better than the original Brandi story. That's f*cking crazy. Kinda funny that she's on here crying about how she didn't get her last $6,000 back from Dr. Tom when she lost $30,000 of newhizzle's money. That's just ridiculous.

Sorry for you newhizzle. Sounds like a pretty tough lesson about crazy bitches.

Edit: OK, so I misread it, and it's only 30K, but the point still stands.