Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 05:30 AM

Default 5/10 E live Going nuts with the nut flush draw

Its a bit an aggressive loose game. Couple of people limp, the CO raises and I call in the SB (SB=BB structure) with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The raiser seemed reasonable. The big blind and the limpers call. We see a flop with 6 persons, for 12 sb.

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet, fold, Some semi-unkown raises (he only has 3 BB left), some moron calls two cold, The pf raiser threebangs, Fold, I cap, and the original callers call. We see the turn 4 handed for 14bb.

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, the guy left to me bets all in. Call, call, And I call. We are still with 4 people in the hand for 18 bb. It is the beautiful

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Giving be the second nuts. I bet, moron raises, pf raiser looks pained, calls, I threebang and they both call. The pot was 24 bb in the end.

I was wondering if I was too aggressive on the flop. What hands do you put the all-in player and the pf raiser and the moron?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:36 AM

Default Re: 5/10 E live Going nuts with the nut flush draw

i don't usually cap frushdraws on paired flops unless it's HU(fold equity) or the pair and other cards on board aren't higher than 9.

postflop seems fine.

what is this SB=BB structure you speak of?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:40 AM

Both are 5 euro's. There are no 2.5 chips in the game
Old 10-20-2007, 06:49 PM

small blind= big blind. I always mess up the abbrivations. I am puzzled by the lack of replies, Is this hand that standard?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:02 PM

Third nuts. You lose to AK & QQ. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'd like the flop cap a lot more if the board wasn't already paired & your one opponent wasn't so close to being all in. Generally I do lead this, hoping for several callers & the PFR to raise, though. As it played out I think I'd just call the 3bet & play the turn & river the same.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
small blind= big blind. I always mess up the abbrivations. I am puzzled by the lack of replies, Is this hand that standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've often found that when a post gets few responses it's because it's standard or no one knows what in the hell to do. can't speak for others and tell you which is the answer.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:53 PM

flop play is spewy