Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 05:57 PM

Default hey hey software gurus....

3 things

1. I have a paid PT (holdem) and gametime+ which is cool if I play ring games.... but I don't that much...except HORSE... more NLHE SNG and MTT... is there any free software I should know about that is --free-- that will help with SNGs... not looking to spend money on PaHUD or get anything mediocre and free like trials to SNGpokerwhiz2001 or whatever I have come across in my little bit of time spent searching

more seriously... I have 2 other concepts for software that I think could be useful...

1 is fairly esoteric and questionably legal at poker sites.. (I only play stars and FT really)... It isn't something that I have heard of ever............... I would find it useful.. others not so much... It isn't some sort of crazy tell me what to do I calculated every odd of the situation thing but possibly as game changing if it was created and legal to use... also, just want to say I am just some micro donk, don't want to cause trouble for any poker site =)

The last idea is kind of based on existing major online tracking software (sharkscpe, OPR, P5, etc), maybe not so great an idea but might be useful with the some people... (who own that stuff?) you guys come here right?

Just reply if you can tell me the awesome free software that will help me with SNGs that I have failed to scope out...

for questions 2 and 3 please be verifiably related to whatever website or a somewhat experienced poster in the software forum if you want me to elaborate... maybe my ideas are stupid...... who knows... ty all for reading
Old 11-16-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: hey hey software gurus....

lol
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 PM

http://www.holdemranger.com/index.html
http://www.pokerstove.com/

That's for the first paragraph. I'm unable to read the rest (is it English?) so you are welcome but I was guessing and not reading [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 08:58 PM

Sorry my post is so funny [censored] but I think that my idea would be pretty damn useful to people much more pro than myself... I know I have never read the idea and if legal would be pretty powerful in conjunction with the typical HUD type stuff for multitablers. When you learn a new word besides lol give me a decent response. Or don't, because you are probably useless.

Also, thanks I have pokerstove and the other program from a quick glance, might be useful
Old 11-16-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry my post is so funny [censored] but I think that my idea would be pretty damn useful to people much more pro than myself... I know I have never read the idea and if legal would be pretty powerful in conjunction with the typical HUD type stuff for multitablers. When you learn a new word besides lol give me a decent response. Or don't, because you are probably useless.

Also, thanks I have pokerstove and the other program from a quick glance, might be useful

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I'd be glad to help, I just have absolutely no idea what you said.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:59 AM

I consider myself a fairly experienced poster in the sw forum. So there, please elaborate.