Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 12:43 AM

Default 500bbs deep at Wynn

I went to the Wynn to feast upon the JUICY 10/20nl with 20k and stumbled upon a three handed 50/100nl. I recognized Tim, (a regular in gabe thaler's venetian 200/400 ) JoeB, (bellagio 25/50 grinder) and Randy Jensen "the dream crusher". It occurred to me very quickly who this game was designed around. Randy is your quinticential donkament station. I wasted no time and bought in for 20k before he went bust. Half an hour later I have 55kish in front of me and am covered by Tim and Randy. Randy has been bluffing at me incessantly and is on pajunky-monkey tilt when this hand goes down;

I open 350 UTG with 22. Randy makes it 1100 outta SB, and tim cold calls outta BB. I call. Flop is Q92 rainbow. I have a boner. They check to me, I fire $2500 into $3300.
Randy has about 8k in chips in front of him along with 100k in cash and annouces a raise of all the chips. I flat call. Do you fellas like a raise here? I really felt like if we're going to put 500bbs in on the flop he's going to show me a better hand. Turn is a beautiful Q. Randy leads 10k... I make it 35k and plan to barf, then call a shove. All comments on all streets appreciated.