5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $199.50
CO: $2.705.50
Button: $909.50
hero: $1.218.50
BB: $678.00

Pre-flop: (5 players) hero is SB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG (poster) checks, CO calls, Button calls, hero (poster) checks, BB (poster) checks.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($50, 5 players)
<font color="#cc0000">hero bets $40</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $150</font>, <font color="#cc0000">hero raises to $440</font>, UTG folds, Button calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($970, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">hero is all-in $768.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button calls all-in $459.5</font>.
Uncalled bets: $309 returned to hero.

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1889, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1889)

Results:
Final pot: $1889
hero shows 2C 6S 5C 5H
Button shows 7H 3C 3H 4S

would make you cranky as well

[/ QUOTE ]

no wazz, would not make me cranky. you cannot run like that for months either. you are exaggerating or in denial. i went through 13 buyin downswing this week and i still had the presence of mind to lose the minimum to quads twice and nut full houses as well. i knowwww what they are holding but i cant fold my hand either. check call check call and laugh at them. i wonder what they think when they see i check call second nut or third nut. as of today, i am back in the green for my puny online bankroll.

personally, i play your hand different. but your play was optimal. but that is not a bad luck hand. bad luck is when you check raise the turn and give someone absolute horrid odds to draw to 7 outs........and they hit for +100bb's. thats bad luck.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: equity must call?

ok i'm not sending any pms now. how's that for primadonna behaviour?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i been a winner in this game for 4+ years

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, give me a break. i been a live player 98% of that time. i started out at 4/8 limit and eventually built up to 40/80 limit and sometimes 100/200 limit and 10/20 no limit.......while paying bills. theres always a smart ass in 2+2.

a few regs in here know that i started a mini ferguson challenge online. online is fairly new to me. i bought in for 500 a few months ago and i play casually with no rakeback. i am now up to $2,522.15 exactly. its slow going but 10k will be reached.

95% of this was built at plo and i plan on sticking with that game. too many horrible players not to........just like you.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
too many horrible players not to........just like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're sure to endear yourself to the community like that.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i'm not sending any pms now. how's that for primadonna behaviour?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, look at my last post wazz. i got you beat.

i'll see you guys at 10k.........and i wont have one solitary stat to back it up [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

goodluck wazz. your more of a man than i thought. see you at the top.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM

1) this is a problem you should be doing on your own, and if you've been playing this game for 4 years it's a problem you should've done about 4 years ago, and remembered.

2) wazz you're hijacking this thread with lc stuff, which isn't much more productive then 1).
Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) this is a problem you should be doing on your own, and if you've been playing this game for 4 years it's a problem you should've done about 4 years ago, and remembered.

2) wazz you're hijacking this thread with lc stuff, which isn't much more productive then 1).

[/ QUOTE ]

no, its a hand that i brain farted on.......quit my session because of it and came to the omaha thread to make myself feel better. its productive for me and thats all that counts......for me.

unless you want to throw some money in my account cmyr and i play for you, then i'll make sure my posts are productive for you........since you seem to worry about your own happiness. i dont give an f' about how much respect you have in here. i dont need a daddy or someone like you comin on to my thread talkin about whats productive for me or whom ever.

the argument between me and wazz was more productive than any thread ever posted since i been here. wazz feels better and so do i.

goodluck all, see you at 10k.......with no stats to back it up.........just me and my new and improved primodonna big mouth.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:18 PM

I'm feeling better now, went off to openshove every hand at $0.05/0.10 NLHE (even got my AA cracked AIPF by AK and KJ came last in the hand LOOOOL). but i hope you take on what other people have said, you don't even need to listen to me.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2007, 07:26 PM

Its an easy call for me.

cant be bothered with the math,
its obviously close,

but it could be a huge error to fold
but it will only ever be a tiny error to call.