Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Fallensword RPG, web game. Good for the office.

Yeah I use this trick as well. To close tabs use Ctrl + W on firefox. It's very fast this way.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I use this trick as well. To close tabs use Ctrl + W on firefox. It's very fast this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you guys head butt lockers as well? Download the firefox plugin, then just type 1-2-3 . . . at normal typing speed, then "r". Rinse and repeat. Much easier this way.

Scott
Old 04-25-2007, 08:44 PM

Some really cool game updates just in. Kinda hoped it was the Guild Conflicts thing but guess not yet.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some really cool game updates just in. Kinda hoped it was the Guild Conflicts thing but guess not yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm really anticipating that and the skills update. The game REALLY needs a guild conflict system where one guild can steal resources from another, because right now there is no way to go to war that doesn't produce two losers.

The mass message feature for guilds is going to make my life soooooo much easier :-D

Scott
Old 04-28-2007, 06:56 PM

Yeah wars now is so pointless. Where are the other 2p2ers? Aren't they in your guild?
Old 04-29-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah wars now is so pointless. Where are the other 2p2ers? Aren't they in your guild?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think we've got about 10 supbros. You should come join us. It's only a matter of time until we pass The Golden Horde in XP [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], and we've already got significantly more structures (all 18 of ours are maxed out). We currently have only 8 attack groups with 7 members each, but I will keep those upgraded as necessary so that every high level player can have his own group at all times, and every other high level member can join each group.

We are in the process of coordinating everybody's skills, with the goal of always having someone logged in with each skill and two people with the more important buffs (AL, TH, etc.). We currently have over one hundred guild owned items that are all pieces for sets or craftable rares and uniques, including 3 sets each for Fire Dragon (one fully hellforged) and Frost Dragon. We have been allied with The White Dragon (38) and PTT of TW (3) since before we even broke into the top 250 guilds.

And perhaps most importantly, we've done this while recruiting low level players almost exclusively. Only 5 of our 42 members joined any higher than level 10 or so. And we do this because of the intangibles . . . it gives us a MUCH better team spirit than other guilds.

Early this morning I offered a prop bet to VuRkka of The Swordsmen. They are recruiting level 50 players to get themselves back into the top 10, and we had two at the time (3 now plus myself). I offered to bet whatever stakes he wanted that he couldn't recruit either player away from TWP. He wouldn't accept the bet. They are a top 15 guild and he wasn't confident he could steal players from the 135th guild. There's a lot of good reasons for that, and they also mean you should join us [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Scott
Old 04-29-2007, 11:21 AM

That's cool bro, but I don't really care much for my guild stuff. I don't really even know them. I don't contribute to my guild except casting adept learner once in a while to peeps and also joining other groups. They do not contribute anything to me as well so its cool. I just level and do my own thing. You cool with that? But I do have to say I am not as active as I used to be so exp gain might not be fast.

I am also really looking forward to Guild Conflicts. You guys looking to wage some healthy war? Let me know so I can say goodbye to my guild and join yours.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:01 PM

Do you keep to yourself because you want to, or because your guild keeps to itself? If the former, then we are definitely not for you. But if you want to be in a guild that is very active and sociable, and truly plays the game as a team, then you should consider us.

As to war . . . it is pretty unlikely we will be going to war any time soon, unless the conflicts system really makes it advantageous to do so. However, if you want to do a lot of PvPing, I strongly encourage the delevelling of our allies' enemies.

Scott
Old 04-29-2007, 03:25 PM

It's the former. As I said, I am not very active. All I do is log on and quickly finish up my turns. I have no interest with socializing in game. I use this game as an excuse for a quick break in life, thats about it. Thanks for the offer anyway.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:59 PM

Stan - right choice. I was in a guild that was actually well suited to my liking. They let me do what I wanted, it wasn't quite as organized as I would have liked, but it was good for me since I like to play video games. Sometimes I want to chat, usually not, I just like to take a break from the world every now and again. I changed to the other guild and didn't make it a whole day. lol. Rules, people complaining in the chat, etc. just not the right set up for me (I'm sure it is for some). Time to re-start my own world again. After leaving the guild, I was blocked on AOL. I love hardcore gamers and blind dates - same reaction. :P