Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: To Tilt Or Not?
Agree 5 45.45%
Disagree 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, let's make that a real bet. I'll take the vikes. I'm thinking the wolves ceiling this year is like 20 wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you're on. But, see I think the vikings ceiling is about 4 wins. That is what makes it interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't the vikes just beat San Diego by 18?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes they did. This bet is like taking candy from a baby. The vikes will finish the season with >3 wins, which is good for a .250 winning percentage. Even if the Vikes only won 4 games the wolves would still have to win 21 games for Bob to beat me. That dollar is as good as mine. They'll be lucky to win 17.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:03 AM

browns 33, seahawks 30.

prediction: the browns will finish 11-5 and probably end up with one of the worst defenses (statistically) in the history of the league.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
browns 33, seahawks 30.

prediction: the browns will finish 11-5 and probably end up with one of the worst defenses (statistically) in the history of the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell are they doing this? I don't get it.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See also: San Diego Chargers, Dan Fouts era.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Fun Hand. Great table with tons of calling stations.

4/8 live with the full kill on. I am the killer(last to act PF) and on the button as well.

7 limpers to me with QQ so I raise, they all call. Let's call it 14 SBs. Flop of 45Q with 2 suits out. Checked around to idiot guy in the HJ who bets out, I raise, 4 callers, he 3's, I cap, all call. 6 ways for like 19 BBs.

Turn comes a 9(still no 3 flush out yet) Checked to HJ guy who has like 18 chips left and bets, I raise cause I know the others are coming along like they do on every frickin hand, so we start a fair side pot going. Three of them call of course. 24 BBs plus side pot of like 4 BBs.

River comes a 4 giving me a boat. Checked to me, I bet and 2 of them call. I take the 7 BB side pot with my boat. HJ guy says "Send the main" and shows 44. Doh!!! I figured he either had a set of 4's or 5's on the flop. It really got the ole adrenaline flowing. About $500 with both pots.

Sidebar-HJ guy ends up getting on more of a rush but gives nearly all of it back from playing every hand cause he thinks he is a great player now after making quads. If these idiots would ever learn to reign it in a bit they might do better but alas, that will never happen thankfully.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
browns 33, seahawks 30.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only redeeming quality of that win is that I have Jamal Lewis in my only "for money" fantasy football league. He may have just saved our season (given that we took Cedric Benson and Chad Johnson with our wrapper pick in the 2nd/3rd round to go along with a "not nearly as good as we'd hoped" LT).

Seriously Kit, the Steelers are going to score 40 points on you next week. It's going to be a good old fashioned shoot out.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
browns 33, seahawks 30.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only redeeming quality of that win is that I have Jamal Lewis in my only "for money" fantasy football league. He may have just saved our season (given that we took Cedric Benson and Chad Johnson with our wrapper pick in the 2nd/3rd round to go along with a "not nearly as good as we'd hoped" LT).

Seriously Kit, the Steelers are going to score 40 points on you next week. It's going to be a good old fashioned shoot out.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont doubt this

if the over/under is 70 id take over pretty quickly.

browns 41 steelers 38

yes, i do believe DA is a 34 point upgrade over charlie frye
Old 11-05-2007, 02:23 PM

Set me an even money over/under for the Browns point total for which you want the over. We could have some serious, serious action here.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Calling Kit Cloud Kicker

Come on Kit....how many points do you think your vaunted offense can hang on us. I want a number, but more importantly, I want to put a dent in your PS3 budget.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Calling Kit Cloud Kicker

[ QUOTE ]
Come on Kit....how many points do you think your vaunted offense can hang on us. I want a number, but more importantly, I want to put a dent in your PS3 budget.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

i would do it but im not much of a gambler [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

kit only won 18 BB last weekend, so i cant afford a hit [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread