Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: best friend drunkenly slaps me in front of new girlfriend...

Escalation of neutrality to slap calls for escalation of slap to punch square in the jaw. Lest ye be a pussy.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Eegs buddy went over the line.

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends on the group. This type of behavior could even be considered fine in some circles (OK doubtful but it can at least be seen as less of an offense), and in some groups doing anything such as any type of insult could be considered over the line.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:33 AM

OK, in reality arent we deciding what he needs to do to show his GF that he isnt the wimp of the century? Cause unless someone invented time travel real recently, Im not sure he can do anything different about the slap unless his friend does this like, every week.

I think big thing is you need to up your macho stature. This could be one of those, if he cant fight for himself he cant defend me things. So, any macho activities that will show off that you could have beat the crap out of your friend, this is what I would suggest.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK,

are there any instances in which you would find an act of violence committed by a boyfriend or significant other acceptable, or at least not a huge turn off?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about when someone 'hits a two outer' on you after an agressive call and Aaron Been tells you you played your hand really bad?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shes pretty hot. I was compeltely sober, and were pretty new so I was embarassed. Normally I'd laugh something like this off.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you just blow him, he'll forget the whole thing ever happened.

At least that's what I do with my Rosie Perez impersonator boyfriend.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK,

are there any instances in which you would find an act of violence committed by a boyfriend or significant other acceptable, or at least not a huge turn off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. If my life or safety was in immediate physical danger and a dude did something to defend me that required an act of aggression, I would think it was probably the most bad ass thing ever. Same if a dude did this for anyone I care about.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:14 PM

It never ceases to amaze me at the complete lack of social skills that some of you guys have.

If one of my friends were drunk enough to slap me (would never ever happen), I slap em back, or punch them in the arm hard than smile with a [censored] eating grin. I mean, c'mon, didnt any of you guys go to kindergarten?

PS, if this isnt one of my very good friends, I colgate him.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It never ceases to amaze me at the complete lack of social skills that some of you guys have.

If one of my friends were drunk enough to slap me (would never ever happen), I slap em back, or punch them in the arm hard than smile with a [censored] eating grin. I mean, c'mon, didnt any of you guys go to kindergarten?

PS, if this isnt one of my very good friends, I colgate him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it seems like asking for advice in this situation makes the answer to the question fairly easy to anticipate.

Here are your options:

1. "Oh har har, Latrell--you bitch-slapped me in front of my new woman. i think that you are funny and good, especially when drunk and trying to make me look bad. What a card you are! What a jolly good laugh-riot! Har, har. Good show. Bully bully!"

2. Leap upon him, not trying to kill him, but certainly trying to get your point across.

Otherwise, you wind up with the word UNITY in purple bruise written backwards across your forehead, and mud all over your couch.