Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2006, 08:15 PM

Default So it has been rigged along...

With all the collusion posts lately, and also the hugh Bot dillema, and the fact that sites like party blatenly do not give a dam... I want to thank all you "great poker players" who use your dry sarcasm for nothing other then the fact that you get off. And say see... your [censored] wrong. UB has been ubber "rigged, goofy, whuteverthewordyouchoose" for a long time....and anytime tried to draw attention to this you called me wrong. Ita obv atleast 15%+ of UB players at limit are bots 2/4-10/20. stars b/c i trust it the most....
FT you ask....
Has bots also, just last week we talked about it and you all said me wrong... Online poker as we know it has not "changed", its been like this for quiete some time. Thank you. And good luck you many pros playing in the "its not rigged games" that are contaminated with bots and colluders. Hell im not supprised if the sites themselves run a bot or 2.

-boohaa
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Re: So it has been rigged along...

how do you pronounce -boohaa ?
Old 11-20-2006, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ita obv atleast 15%+ of UB players at limit are bots 2/4-10/20. stars b/c i trust it the most....

[/ QUOTE ]
Well stated?

There is a bit of difference between a thread with a group of respectable and/or knowledgeable posters discussing the topic and one with some unknown idiot who can't spell shouting "Ha Ha. I told u so".
Old 11-20-2006, 10:37 PM

"dry sarcasm"

I hate to be a nit, but this is redundant. Other than that, nice post.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:47 PM

Dude, you sound like a guy with something to day. Too bad you can't. Time to go teach gym?

[ QUOTE ]
With all the collusion posts lately, and also the hugh Bot dillema, and the fact that sites like party blatenly do not give a dam... I want to thank all you "great poker players" who use your dry sarcasm for nothing other then the fact that you get off. And say see... your phuckn wrong. UB has been ubber "rigged, goofy, whuteverthewordyouchoose" for a long time....and anytime tried to draw attention to this you called me wrong. Ita obv atleast 15%+ of UB players at limit are bots 2/4-10/20. stars b/c i trust it the most....
FT you ask....
Has bots also, just last week we talked about it and you all said me wrong... Online poker as we know it has not "changed", its been like this for quiete some time. Thank you. And good luck you many pros playing in the "its not rigged games" that are contaminated with bots and colluders. Hell im not supprised if the sites themselves run a bot or 2.

-boohaa

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 PM

if you can't beat a bot then you suck, have a nice day.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
World champion chess players can't beat the chess bots and they don't suck at their game. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2006, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
World champion chess players can't beat the chess bots and they don't suck at their game. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chess is a game of compete information, poker is not. Makes it a little harder for a computer to outplay a human.

Plus who plays limit, seriously...
Old 11-21-2006, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Chess is a game of compete information, poker is not. Makes it a little harder for a computer to outplay a human.

[/ QUOTE ]
Another reason to love NL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bots will come to NL in time...but limit has more game selection for the bots to hide in...much more. Limit has the varied bet amount that could kill a bot...let's say the bot is programmed to fold 25% pot or greater bet. Once known, all bets to check for bot is 25.01% [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Limit this is not possible.

You are wrong that a bot will not conquer poker. I have long believed I could program a successful bot. Many talk of 'reads' online, but they are really discussing odds and probabilities (which a bot could do instantly). Secondly, even hud type stats could automatically be factored into a bots code to aid in HU play (in a NL game). In fact, way more detailed stats could be tracked and factored into the bots decision.

However, a bot will likely not become 'the best' poker player ever...as poker will die at this time. That is what killed 'online chess' (former chess addict).

What the 'chess losers' would do after being stomped by a chess pro would do is run 'chess bot' along with their yahoo chess programs. They would plug in the moves of the other players, then respond with what the 'chess bot' suggested. This is 100% undetectable...and will happen in the Very Near Future for limit (I predict in the next 6 months...as the bot maker sells "PokerMaster 3000" once botting becomes to difficult, for $300 a pop.)

I am a game theorist by nature...but I will put my energies in becoming the best business man I can, as no 'bot' will ever run a business...I hope [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

PS - And I know bots can predict stocks based off technical analysis, that is not what I'm worried about.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know but fifteen years ago it was thought to be impossible for a computer to beat a human at chess. It eventually became possible because the hardware got better and they invented new search algorithm (alpha-beta pruning) so they could search deeper into the search trees at faster speeds.