Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

Still learning the online game. I'll take any and all critquing. I think I'm playing a solid LAG...it suits me, fwiw, but always looking to improve. Oh also...notice my AF is "backwards"? I'm trying to induce more bluffs on the river lately, but still learning to do that more...other ideas?

Old 03-01-2007, 12:14 AM

Ok, don't know how to post the image but my stats are...

25 NL
Hands: 26,472
VPIP: 24.35
PFR: 20.06
Fold SB to Steal: 86.97
Fold BB to Steal: 81.47
Att to Steal Blinds: 38.06
Won $ WSF: 44.17
Went to SD: 26.34
Won $ at SD: 47.44
Flop AF: 5.18
Turn AF: 2.36
River AF: 1.68
Total AF: 3.54

I'm only running at 2/100 BB which makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I know I'm better than this, anybody see a hole? Or am I just running bad?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:15 AM

Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm only running at 2/100 BB which makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I know I'm better than this, anybody see a hole? Or am I just running bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a steady winning curve or does it jump up and down? Do you put focus on position? Play tight in the blinds and loose/aggressive from CO and button!
Old 03-01-2007, 08:16 AM

I'm making good profit, but there are some things in there that are wrong, I think. Like W$SD and Flop AF, are they really bad? And what should I do to improve those without changing my whole game?

(the stats from my first 3,5k hands at NL50 look the same, but the result is red instead of green, so there's plenty of room to improve, I think)

Old 03-01-2007, 08:29 AM

Wow your flop AF is HUGE! You obviously are doing something right though over those 26k hands. Great win rate. Your W$SD is a bit low (as is mine a few posts above), but not terrible.

I'm curious as to how you get an AF that high. FWIW, your River AF is high like mine. I'd suggest allowing players to bluff more on then end. I think you and I are leaving too much money on the table by not allowing them to bluff at us on the end.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:53 AM

How to get a high AF on the flop: Bet and raise a lot, don't call that much.

I looked it up in the details: I C-bet 70,5%.
And overall I think I'm just not calling that much, that's why my AF looks so high?:
5,5% raise, 32,5% bet, 5% call (as actions on flop)
Old 03-01-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is the thread to post this question in. If not, let me know and I'll delete the comment.

PT's misc. info section shows me as losing money across all of the levels I've played with my 1-pair and 2-pair hands. Is this normal, or do I really need to work on how I play these. The one pair hands I can understand since your folding these a lot, but it worries me that I'm a money loser with two-pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should definitely be a winner with 2-pair type hands. I think it's very standard to be a loser on 1-pair hands, but hopefully you can control this. I'm looking at my stats, and I think I take top pair to showdown too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The reason I took the time to look at these stats is because I think that I'm too willing to see the showdown when I have a pocket pair and the board pairs at some point. I may post some losing two pair hands over the next week to get some feedback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although bear in mind it's showing ALL hands where you make 2 pair. I'm a loser in 1 pair and 2 pair hands, but if you tick 'show only hands that were not folded' you should hopefully be a WINNA with all types of hands.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a steady winning curve or does it jump up and down? Do you put focus on position? Play tight in the blinds and loose/aggressive from CO and button!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have huge swings. Right now I'm on a -10 BI downswing. And I am a VERY positional player.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 AM

Is 24/20 too LAGGY a style to be profitable at these stakes? I'm pretty solid postflop but maybe I should just tone it down a little?