Old 03-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

http://i15.tinypic.com/2i0592h.jpg
Old 03-05-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do i post my stats on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

1st open up poker tracker and have your stats what you wanta show up. there should be a prnt scrn button somewhere on your keyboard, probably around the F keys and insert/delete/home etc. click that then go 2 paint and paste. Whatever you had up on your monitor at the time you clicked the prnt scrn button will now be a picture in paint then just crop out the stats part and put that in a new paint, save it then host it on a site, i use photobucket(free and easy).
Old 03-05-2007, 04:38 PM

1/1/2007 to 3/4/2007

Old 03-05-2007, 04:43 PM

PLEASE make sure posted images are a suitable size. - Further oversized images will be deleted - matrix
Old 03-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Default How am I doing?

Right now I'm at 10 BB/100, over about 7500 (which is small), but at these stakes I was wondering if I should be satisfied, dissapointed, or very happy. I think that 10-15 is amazing at higher limits, but how about these?
Old 03-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: How am I doing?

[ QUOTE ]
Right now I'm at 10 BB/100, over about 7500 (which is small), but at these stakes I was wondering if I should be satisfied, dissapointed, or very happy. I think that 10-15 is amazing at higher limits, but how about these?

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to put Brag: in the subject. Also, your sample size is also too small to say anything about your true winrate. When thinking about winrate, I always try to remember two things:

1. It's all one big session, baby.

2. Variance is a fickle friend.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Stats By Pot Size

I had the impression that my biggest leak was losing too many big pots. I thought I did well at picking up a lot of little pots, but called too many pushes when beat. I couldn't find a way to filter hands by pot size in PT so I wrote a simple Access query to do it. My results surprise me. Any comments on what this means? (Other than I suck at poker...)

Old 03-06-2007, 12:43 AM

Well Marshall .... It is hard to spot a flaw in those stats, but all in all I am not the greastest statperson around. I can only compare to my own, and this is a very very small sample, as I have only played a few days (and I even allowed myself to filter out the first two days, as I played horrible and far too nitty)

Actually positional stats are good mostly at correcting pf play, any post flop leaks are ... well postflop leaks and those are solved by posting a lot of hands.

Now I comment on the difference between us, and note ... I am not saying that my way of playing is the best, it is just what I am confortable with and and since its mine, then I can explain why it is so.

Basically I HATE playing OOP, so I am fairly tight UTG and UTG+1 and I almost never complete in the SB, when I enter it is either with a raise or more often a 3bet.

I am also tighter than you are in late position, but this is just a matter of personal style. I will say though, that I shy away from hands like A-rag and K-rag

I hope this helps, but I really didn't have mauch to say ... post flop might be the place to look for leaks.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:50 AM

Now that I've logged 10K hands in my shiny new Pokertracker, I can say that I'm proud to be one of the few losing players in this thread. The swing doesn't bother me, most of it consists of a BASTARD shot at 100NL and a ton of coolers, beats, and I counted 2 tilt stackoffs and some more questionable hands that I've reviewed. My main question in this thread regards my turn and river aggro factors. I think this has to do with a couple tendencies that may or may not be leaks

1) I almost never 2 barrel (Prob not a leak at 50NL)
2) I rarely float (Also prob not a leak)
3) With marginal TPGK type hands I like to wait for the river to get value (Leak?)
4) I suck at value betting thin (Def a leak)

Also I was a cbet crazed moran for most of this stretch, so my flop AF is abnormally high. I've calmed that down somewhat.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:16 PM

gelford, those are JP9's stats you are looking at, not mine.