Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 07:22 AM

Default Re: ePassporte is Quick and Easy

[ QUOTE ]
Well i didnt have a Dr at the end so i changed that, how soon was your card verified? and do i have to verify with deposit amounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you asking me? If so, I don't know what you are asking, and probably don't have the answer anyway since exactly nothing has worked for me so far. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 07:28 AM

"Neteller is useless"

"ePassporte is useless"

"Online poker is useless"

FYP
Old 01-31-2007, 07:41 AM

I just got my two deposits today as well. Been 12 days or so.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am trying to sign up with my debit card but after i submit my card info it says "there was an error processing your request" when i try to go back to the same credit card sign up option it brings up my card information i entered in but it says unverified. i do not know where i would go to verify the amount on epassporte even if even if i had the amount to my card. anyone get this error?
the screen i am stuck at gives me a load amount option with my credit card information above minus the cvv2/cvc2 information.

but i did try the bank acount route and that seemed to work fine. i was trying to avoid the 8 business day wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

i kinda have the same problem. first i tried to deposit using my wamu debit card. and it gave me that error thing. then i tried with a credit card and it went thru but i need the verifying deposit. i called my cc company and no new transactions have taken place.

now when i log into the epass site, and go to the "credit card" section, theres the 2 cards that i registered earlier. the credit that i registered has a "pending verification" thing on it. and the wamu debit card which gave me the error, has a "unverified" statues on it. whats interesting is that my wamu debit card is a visa but on the thing it says mastercard. and now theres no way to delete a card or add a card. this is so stupid.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am trying to sign up with my debit card but after i submit my card info it says "there was an error processing your request" when i try to go back to the same credit card sign up option it brings up my card information i entered in but it says unverified. i do not know where i would go to verify the amount on epassporte even if even if i had the amount to my card. anyone get this error?
the screen i am stuck at gives me a load amount option with my credit card information above minus the cvv2/cvc2 information.

but i did try the bank acount route and that seemed to work fine. i was trying to avoid the 8 business day wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

i kinda have the same problem. first i tried to deposit using my wamu debit card. and it gave me that error thing. then i tried with a credit card and it went thru but i need the verifying deposit. i called my cc company and no new transactions have taken place.

now when i log into the epass site, and go to the "credit card" section, theres the 2 cards that i registered earlier. the credit that i registered has a "pending verification" thing on it. and the wamu debit card which gave me the error, has a "unverified" statues on it. whats interesting is that my wamu debit card is a visa but on the thing it says mastercard. and now theres no way to delete a card or add a card. this is so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just registered my b of a cc w/ no problems. Didn't and don't understand why ppl are trying to register debit cards. The reason I don't think that will work is because it's the same thing as your checking account and has to jump through the same 'hoops' as trying to eft back and forth. For some reason this isn't the case with a cc. The difference is that a deposit (at least the 1st one I'm trying to make) from checking --> ep takes about 7 days to clear whereas the cc --> ep was instant.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:27 AM

I signed up with ePass at the end of November. I was unable to fund with any of my credit cards. It took a fairly long time to be fully viable. I think it was about 2 weeks to see the deposits in my acct. and another 5-10 days until I could transfer to Stars/Full Tilt. So 3 weeks total, at least. Yea, took forever, high fees, but it works. Hang in there, guys.

I had been Firepay only until they dropped, and I swore I wouldn't use Neteller since they warned us in October they were on the way out. Impatience got the best of me, and being the typical hypocrite I signed up with Neteller, got slack tranfering cash being sites and got caught with $1500 in Neteller. While I think Neteller suucks the crab-infested balls of Frist, I really only have myself to blame. I do thank Black Winter Day for assisting in transfering the $1k that isn't stuck as "pending".

Just wondering, has ePass issued any statements about their long term plan? It would be nice to hear them say they're in for the long haul.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:04 AM

I signed up with Epassporte and have verified the amounts that were deposited in my account through BoA. I am waiting for my deposits to hti my epassporte account, it should happen this Friday. The people who have instant access and use BoA are you using a Credit Card to do that or bank account? Also my BoA CC gets declined everytime I try to deposit with that.... is that because I used checking account first or is that on BoA side? Thanks if any of you guys can help.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:07 AM

Does using a small local bank make it easier? I'm think of trying my debit card to deposit.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up with Epassporte and have verified the amounts that were deposited in my account through BoA. I am waiting for my deposits to hti my epassporte account, it should happen this Friday. The people who have instant access and use BoA are you using a Credit Card to do that or bank account? Also my BoA CC gets declined everytime I try to deposit with that.... is that because I used checking account first or is that on BoA side? Thanks if any of you guys can help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. Are you using a CC and not a debit card? Both their verification deposit and my deposit using my BoA credit card were instant.

For current account holders: how long does a withdrawal from ep --> checking account take? Do they charge $2 every time? Also, how long does a withdrawal from a poker site --> ep take on average (specifically wondering about FTP)?
Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. Are you using a CC and not a debit card? Both their verification deposit and my deposit using my BoA credit card were instant.

For current account holders: how long does a withdrawal from ep --> checking account take? Do they charge $2 every time? Also, how long does a withdrawal from a poker site --> ep take on average (specifically wondering about FTP)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using a checking account and not my credit card. So I guess the instant is just for Credit Cards. The withdraw process from EP to your checking account I think takes 7 days like it does to fund your account from your checking account. Did yuo have to call BoA to unblock epassporte from you credit card or did they call you? It keeps telling me my credit card it declined ( I have plenty of room on my credit card).