Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 10-31-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: I facebook friended FLuffpop.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh don't worry, i have 8 people currently in limbo...next you get a message promising that you will never steal my pictures or use them in any way i would find offensive of hurtful. and then if you do then karma kicks your ass or i sue or cry or something i haven't really decided.

i will probably accept you soon!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You friended me and didn't ask me those questions afaik. Then you sent me a facebook gift fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the last time i do anything nice for you! just kidding but seriously i got really freaked out because i used to just accept everyone or sporadically ask people who looked mean those questions, and it got to the point where i stupidly assumed all my random friend requests were people from two plus two. this was bad because this guy named john anderson from jmu (allegedly) friended me and then started iming me and messaging me saying 'nice boobs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]' over and over again so i had my best friend emma look to see who he was AND NO ONE BY THAT NAME IS ENROLLED AT JMU!! so it was a creeper in disguise and now i'm really hesitant about accepting friend requests. also because then i can't censor what pictures you guys see and you might not like me anymore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 12:22 AM

zomg just friended her, eagerly awaiting response
Old 10-31-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh don't worry, i have 8 people currently in limbo...next you get a message promising that you will never steal my pictures or use them in any way i would find offensive of hurtful. and then if you do then karma kicks your ass or i sue or cry or something i haven't really decided.

[/ QUOTE ]

You friended me and didn't ask me those questions afaik. Then you sent me a facebook gift fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the last time i do anything nice for you! just kidding but seriously i got really freaked out because i used to just accept everyone or sporadically ask people who looked mean those questions, and it got to the point where i stupidly assumed all my random friend requests were people from two plus two. this was bad because this guy named john anderson from jmu (allegedly) friended me and then started iming me and messaging me saying 'nice boobs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]' over and over again so i had my best friend emma look to see who he was AND NO ONE BY THAT NAME IS ENROLLED AT JMU!! so it was a creeper in disguise and now i'm really hesitant about accepting friend requests. also because then i can't censor what pictures you guys see and you might not like me anymore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I keep the elephant you sent me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 12:30 AM

i friended her a few days ago...still awaiting reply...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

fluffpop would you be mean and not add me if i added you? that would be mean.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a very interesting approach...I may have to try that sometime. Oh yea, sucks about the stalkers and all...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:47 AM

wtf. lol at this thread.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a very interesting approach...I may have to try that sometime. Oh yea, sucks about the stalkers and all...

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you need a school email to join the school networks?
Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 AM

Hey fluff, I'm still waiting on your friend request of me.

Joshua Johnson @ GMU!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fluffpop would you be mean and not add me if i added you? that would be mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

see you'd be someone i'd be suspicious of as you felt it necessary to rank me last TWICE in the same picture in the other thread...i don't think you'd have good intentions in friending me.