Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: TEH GAME

not that my opinion really means much in this situation, but I agree that gild should be able to mod out of forum specifically in BBV4L
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 PM

I just don't feel like I should be needed in bbv4l enough to mod there, and it kind of defeats the purpose of putting six (SIX) mods there to take care of it.

I wasn't around here at all this weekend (maybe 20 minutes on 2p2), but even a cursory glance at bbv4l would have fixed this. Not to mention I reported it at least 4 different times for 3 circumventing of profanity filter as well as the OP.

I am trying to make it easy on people by pointing out the threads that need mod attention. That should be more than enough if the six mods pay attention as well as take action. I know Dids is pissed at me for notifying mod so many times, but until the stuff gets dealt with I'm going to keep notifying. And I think that should be fine without me getting directly involved.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:01 AM

Apologies again Gild, but as for me this was simply a case of everything happening while I asleep and then engrossed in the AP stuff.

As for now, there have been a few notifications concerning that drunk driving thread and i'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just nuke it or what? All the notifications have been for posters replying to RebelRebel, but he was clearly the one inciting everything with his advocation of running people off the road.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:36 AM

all,

i didn't change his title or anything. sounds like dids is still butt-hurt that i moved his terrible OOT thread back to BBV [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

sorry if someone notified me about an OOT post and i didn't act on it, i haven't checked my email in a while. if it's ever anything urgent feel free to PM me.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies again Gild, but as for me this was simply a case of everything happening while I asleep and then engrossed in the AP stuff.

As for now, there have been a few notifications concerning that drunk driving thread and i'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just nuke it or what? All the notifications have been for posters replying to RebelRebel, but he was clearly the one inciting everything with his advocation of running people off the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

CC,

It's your first week, you got nothing to apologize for. I think you are doing a great job.

Everyone else modding bbv4l has been around the block though.

I think I notified 4 times in that thread

this was taken care of:

"
I hope you die in a fiery crash, and end up paralyzed and barely alive in a vegative state for the rest of your pathetic life. "

There is something that is not taken care of that I reported:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Burn in hell dbag.

Luckily, the drunk who hit my grandfather is paralyzed, I thought it was hilarious seeing his 8 year old daughter crying over her dads limp body at the hospital that night. I wanted so badly to just go unload a 9mm clip into his head, then I thought "Nah, thats a relief for drunky here, let him suffer." Maybe in about five years, some 25 year old will knock his daughter up, and he won't be able to get his gimp ass out of the wheelchair to kick his ass. Then I'll feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

this gave me an erection

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just wildly inappropriate, I would delete and tempban for a day. Also I would delete the comments the guy is quoting and give him some time off too...1-3 days.

Also this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As someone who has lost three family members to drunk drivers,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Owned!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is like someone posting 'my dad died in sept 11' and someone saying 'lol owned'. I dunno how we can leave that comment up there. Delete and tempban for 1-3 days.

The thread is salveagable if somebody takes care of what I modified earlier tonight.

I've been modifying this kind of crap and it hasn't really been dealt with a lot. Maybe it's the fact that there are so many mods that someone is like 'mehhh someone else will get to it'? Or maybe people just think this kind of behaviour is appropriate?

Maybe I should just have a thread in the mod forum of 'ask gildwulf why he keeps hitting the notify moderator button':P
Old 09-16-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

i didn't change his title or anything. sounds like dids is still butt-hurt that i moved his terrible OOT thread back to BBV [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

sorry if someone notified me about an OOT post and i didn't act on it, i haven't checked my email in a while. if it's ever anything urgent feel free to PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's just that

1- you have a history of stupid title changes

2- the "humor" in the title change is kinda your style.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:39 AM

so who was it? nobody wants to own up? come on.. kyleb?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:46 AM

Can't imagine kyle would pass up an opportunity to ban somebody.

FYI Saturday during the college football season is not a very active modding day for me.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:59 AM

honestly my guess is diebitter.

- reads b4l a lot
- hasn't owned up to it
- more likely he was awake at the time the title was changed
- terrible sense of humor
- has done stuff like title changes "out of forum" before (i think)
- thinks he mods b4l

man i slay me sometimes.

gild,

i only saw either of those threads this morning, as with the notifications. i'm going to just move that thread here i think and we can deal with it later.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:10 PM

Cit,

That's my other guess as well.

Also good call on moving that thread.