Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Mutli Tabling

I saw a post a while back by someone who had a sng hot key thing (can't remember what it's called) where it's good for mutli tabling because it has keys that you can press to dictate AI, as well as closing out all tourney lobbies, gets rid of messages, etc. Does anyone know where this post is? Also, how can you multit able more then 4? It's not a problem with volume, more of my screen can only comfortably hold 4 tourneys at a time unless I am missing something..
Old 08-10-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Mutli Tabling

you are missing having multiple screens, or shrinking resizable tables. 2-3 screens is the way to go, for those who can handle the action.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how can you multit able more then 4? It's not a problem with volume, more of my screen can only comfortably hold 4 tourneys at a time unless I am missing something..

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us play with tables stacked on top of each other. So all the tables are "behind" or "underneath" one another. If you play at Stars or FTP you can set it up so that the software waits for you to finish your action on the current table and then pop-up the next table.

I've played up to 22 tables (full ring) this way with two stacks - One for Full Tilt tables and one for Stars tables (Stars and FTP only allow you to play a maximum of 12 tables at their site).
Old 08-11-2007, 05:10 AM

Also, many online cardrooms now offer mini-tables [Pokerroom (Ongame network), Ultimate Bet, etc.] which make it much easier to spread many tables across one screen without overlap.